MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

One for the Ladies

One for the Ladies - Forums [Biker Match] One for the Ladies - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

One for the Ladies

Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter.10 men and 1 woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave,Because otherwise they were all going to fall.They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech.She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general,and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping . .

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/12/2012 22:07  

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/12/2012 22:54  

one for the ladies ,two for the show,three to get ready,now go cats go,don't you step on my blue suede slippers...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/12/2012 22:04  

What is the difference between men and pigs?
Pigs don't turn into men when they drink.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/01/2013 21:51  

Reminds me of a girlfriend who went parachuting.

She managed to climb out of the plane but just couldn't jump!

So the instructor said the immortal line...

"Let go and we'll talk about it"...

... and off she went

Update Reply
justjerry @ 03/02/2013 09:13  

LOL at this thread.... nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2013 10:20  

I nervously inserted a finger: It felt warm and wet. "I'm gonna need more than that" she said. Taking a breath, I then put in 3 fingers. "Go on, get your whole hand in" she demanded. I wanted to please her, so I did what she said: I was really sweating now. "It's no good, you'll have to put both hands in". I closed my eyes & thrust forward with my other hand & she let out a scream. "There you go, it's not that fuckin' hard doing the washing up!

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/02/2013 19:57  

Oh my! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2013 15:14  

Course, you know that men are like floor tiles...

Lay them right the first time and you can walk all over them!!

Update Reply
justjerry @ 09/02/2013 16:47  

A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible. No wait... sorry... I'm thinking of wine.Its wine that does all that....... sorry Never mind.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 15/02/2013 17:11  

Man: Do you have a book called 'Man, The Master of Women?'Salesgirl: "The fiction department is on the other side, sir."

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 19/02/2013 20:05  

RAGNER ON TOP FORM!!!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 21/02/2013 12:42  

A lady went into Boots, walked up to the pharmacist, looked calmly into his eyes and said "I'd like to buy some cyanide". The pharmacist asked "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"The lady replied "I need it to poison my husband".The startled pharmacist cried "Lord, have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the Law. I'll lose my licence. They'll throw both of us in prison. No sorry, absolutely not." The lady reached into her bag and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with pharmacists wife.The pharmacist looked at the picture and said "You should have mentioned you've got a prescription."

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 01/03/2013 18:58  

Lmho Ragner...Good un

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 19:00  

A man and a woman were having a quiet, romantic dinner in a fine restaurant. They were gazing lovingly at each other and holding hands. The waitress, taking an order at a table a few steps away, suddenly noticed the man slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, but the woman appeared unconcerned. The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware her dining companion had disappeared.Thinking this behaviour was perhaps a bit risqué for the establishment, the waitress stepped over to the table and tactfully, said, "Pardon me, ma'am , but I think your husband just slid under the table."To which the woman calmly replied, "No, he didn't. He just walked in the door."

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/03/2013 18:19  

Pampurred 10 PIECES OF ADVICE TO BE PASSED ON TO YOUR MUM, YOUR DAUGHTERS OR GRANDDAUGHTERS, NIECES, AUNTS, GIRLFRIENDS, ETC.1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in nappies.2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.4. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.5. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so we can tell them apart.6. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.7. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.8. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.9. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books. 10.. Remember a sense of humour does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/03/2013 20:47  

Ranger you have me in stitches, thanks for the joke yesterday, keep them coming,

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 25/03/2013 21:48  

Ragnar sorry not ranger... Predictive text!! Lol

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 25/03/2013 21:49  

LMFAO at the restaurant one !!! hahaha liek it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2013 22:43  

There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black: 1. He called everyone brother.2. He liked Gospel.3. He also couldn't get a fair trial.But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:1. He went into His Father's business.2. He lived at home until he was 33.3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:1. He talked with His hands.2. He had wine with His meals.3. He used olive oil.But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:1. He never cut His hair.2. He walked around barefoot all the time.3. He started a new religion.But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:1. He was at peace with nature.2. He ate a lot of fish.3. He talked about the Great Spirit.But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:1. He never got married.2. He was always telling stories.3. He loved green pastures.But the most compelling evidence of all 3 proves that Jesus was a woman:1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up, because there was work to do.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/03/2013 20:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email