MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

agein bikers

agein bikers - Forums [Biker Match] agein bikers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

agein bikers

no1!got to fit forward controls cos me hip hurts!!no2got to fit a srceen cos the wind hurts!no3!got get a gel pad cos me bum well yu know!no4!book hotell cos the ground hurts at rallys!!an the toilets are to far away!!no5!phone ahead so marshalls know when yu arrive an can help yu of your bike![an on again!]no6!never dance!!no7!no chattin young blonde bikers [boy or girl]wiv tales of yesteryear!!no7!dont drink pints cos yull only wet yer pants an confirm everyones opinion that old peeps stink o p...!ps [leather an p.. terrible!] above all to enjoy old age bikin get a harley!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/08/2007 20:21  

You're only as old as the pain you feel then hun?

Update Reply
Di @ 11/08/2007 12:23  

lol @ Tangoman - I think most people would prefer a nice warm hotel, no matter how "hard" they try to act

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/08/2007 12:28  

Mmm, nice to know there's someone out there who can give me an insight into the future! lolol Sorry, but my life began at 40 - and long may it continue!

Update Reply
bbitch @ 11/08/2007 13:59  

Hi all, Mine has just started to kick off at 39. Been crippled with a back problem for 2yrs but after a very nice surgeon in London sorted me out its all started to look rosy at last. (mind you its been hard work to get fit and lose the weight to get back) Oh and I picked up my new (and 1st) bike last weekend and its scaring the s**t out of me at the moment... I'm like a 5 year old with a new toy though. Never give up on life an fun its there for the takin!!

Update Reply
babbsy @ 11/08/2007 14:24  

Hey babbsy - many congrats on the surgery and getting a bike. I bet ur totally buzzing haha. Im dead chuffed for you, and wish u all the best

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/08/2007 15:46  

to bbitch why sorry yur life began at 40,my life starts every day!its a a challenge! an a relief that the good lord didnt call me to his house in the night!bum!i keep forgettin i am a infidel!the warm weather has stopped my hip hurtin!almost took my screen of today !went shoppin an bought a lovely brown an black striped linen jacket goes great wivme levis!an a white shirt!i never thought i would get excited about clothes at this age!i love mincein down the st wiv me mp3 playin ac dc an practisn me tango steps,trouble is i am startin to atract the attention of the gay community i think the term for my type is a daddy!!i hope i havent come across as a disilusioned ole misery!,jus havin a laugh!drinkin an writin doesnt help!an babsy watch out for the cagers jus think of em as all complete idiots ! head up an look ahead an good luck!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 11/08/2007 18:35  

Ok tangoman60, Im not sorry. In fact far from it! lol If truth be known, Im sorry for everyone who has the misfortune to know me, or get to know me. Cos they will be sorry! lolol I have every faith in myself not to grow old gracefully - disgracefully may be!

Update Reply
bbitch @ 12/08/2007 15:04  

the meaning of life?? to live.(reproduce) have fun(practice reproducing) drink ( forget who you reproduced with the night before) & erm?? well reproduce in as many places as you can till you find the right one

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/08/2007 16:09  

& Di,a man is only as old as the woman he feels & visa versa

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/08/2007 16:10  

How on earth do you find time for all those hobbies Oggy?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2007 16:47  

Hee hee, like the practicing bit - but defo not the reproducing! Or do you mean reproducing the practicing bit! lolol My sentiments exactly Oggy - its now how you feel, its what you feel! hee hee

Update Reply
bbitch @ 12/08/2007 18:24  

Ah Tangoman60 ... How pitiful. 1) Buy a real twin - Ducati 2) Swap your gay rags and mp3player for a set of leathers and E.A.R. ultrafit plugs. 3) When at a rally just get pissed with everyone else and chat up the bird who has an air bed in her tent regardless of age. Worked for me

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 12/08/2007 20:03  

Update Reply
Di @ 13/08/2007 04:41  

nah gonna get a dyna an pooter along,probably wouldnt survive on a ducart thingy,as for full leathers well !!what can i say cept ''get the gimp!!''an its not so much the hard ground more the big bugger next door snorin an fartin!!and the other side some gruntins of some sort of attempted mounting [the last thing i need!!cos i aint gettin any!!]not to mention the borin bstd behind dronin on at 3am about his bloody real twin an how wearin full leathers gives him wood when ridin bikes or birds!! bet the old bird he's with on there luxory air bed wishes she had never let him in!!!probably got his bike in there wiv im cos e dont want it gettiin wet !!!![please take this in the humourous way its intended as i am frightened of upsettin the delicate nature of some of the bikers on here but think you are sterner stuff,spech in yer full leathers!]yours sincerely tangoman 60

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 13/08/2007 10:12  

what the hell is a dyna ??? You have an intresting (disturbed) mindset if your word association brings up "gimp" when "full leathers are mentioned" - Is there someting you're not telling us Snortin', fartin', mountin' etc - I refer you back to my previous post and the E.A.R. ultrafit earplugs; they're not just for blocking out engine noise. The bird on the airbed invited me in. - probably because I was wearing full leathers and bleeting on about an Italian Twin I know The Ducati was left outside on Shaggys reassurance that it wouldn't get tampered with - unlike her on the airbed It takes a hell of a lot to upset me humourwise; mine normally clears rooms and/or gets me arrested.

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 13/08/2007 18:12  

how much was it?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 07:40  

aaaaaaaaahhhhhh ageing bikers - interesting subject lmao!!! Age is but a number, its the physical condition and mental attitude that counts. Life began for me at 50 (had all the major life stresses early unfortunately!!) but, come through it, learnt to ride a bike, passed my test bought a Ducati V-Twin (yes, a real one lol!!) and unexpectedly met a toy boy biker via BM 7 months ago now!!! Just got back from the Bulldog Bash - first rally I rode my own bike and carried my own kit - what a feeling of total freedom and independence!(but also condolences to the poor soul and his family re the shooting on the way back). So, dont let the age thing worry you, just get out there, try out things you never got a chance to before and just go for it.....................you may well be surprised at what you can achieve and how good life can be when you probably least expect it!!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2007 08:04  

Pleased its all working out for you Sandy. Live Long and Prosper

Update Reply
fossil @ 14/08/2007 09:57  

not worried by age as yu cant do f all about i!little niggles like peeps callin yu dear more! and you become invisible to anyone under 30 or moresometimes spech bar staff!!!!since starting dancin have found a great social scene,dancing in Bournemouth is interestin as it is multi racial what with its language schools an the usul immigrants lots of poles russians etc its strange to hear a english voice there!!its the english women who criticise my dancin or when i aproach them for adance you can see there faces drop!![understandable i supposewho wants to dance with Harold Shipman!!]the foreign girls are so polite an happy in comparison!maybe its my imagination!!! what do the rest of yu blokes think about English girls these days!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email