MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

agein bikers

agein bikers (4) - Forums [Biker Match] agein bikers (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

agein bikers

Not me thank you!!! LOL! I beleive in growing old disgracefully!! I have more fun than most teenagers. Bikers dont grow old, just their leathers get tighter!!

Update Reply
BigG @ 12/04/2008 08:17  

Put it this way, if TM can make the comments he does and incl ude a pic, you certainly have no need to be shy MS. [tongue in cheek lol] Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 14/04/2008 18:13  

I've scanned a couple of old photos and put them on my profile. I've been shown how to scan pictures onto my computer. My mate is calling round next week with a digital camera so I will try to upload a recent photo when I have one although I am not very 'Photogenic' (My bike looks better). All this computer/digital stuff is new to me so I have to get help. If it ain't got nuts, bolts and cables it's all alien to me. M.S.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 14/04/2008 19:29  

parked nxt to a scooter today an the owner came to move of on it an stopped to chat nice slim blonde lady bit o lippy an nice clothes turned out she is an octogenerian!!!! made me feel more positive about things !![almost asked her out!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/04/2008 14:29  

Tango the Toy Boy lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 16/04/2008 16:19  

PML

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/04/2008 16:38  

oy stuey scary was quite happy to sit on the back of an agein biker today!!![i think!] i mean the bike of course![although i think she would be happy piggy backin one!!gee hah!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/04/2008 16:51  

Hiya Tangoman!!! Looks like you're just about to take yer teeth out in yer picci!! Lol Deb says hi by the way.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2008 18:37  

hi Debs pleusure to say hi!! right Dave! havin the same non de plume as me an same lack of hair!even a goatee [in yr pic!]spectacles!! your well on your way to becoming a std issue tm geezer !!![ youve even got the harley!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/04/2008 05:41  

Touche Tangoman! Actually, i'm already there with you i think. Got two of the beauties now by the way! Picked up a Sportster at a price that could not be refused! Soon as this bleedin' weather bucks up, we'll pop up an' drag you out for a bevvy, if you're up for it?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2008 13:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email