MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

agein bikers

agein bikers (2) - Forums [Biker Match] agein bikers (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

agein bikers

I do hope there won't be anymore generalisations about English women we're not ALL the same. you don't look like Harold Shipman to me

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/08/2007 12:32  

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:35  

hang on who do i looklike?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:36  

lol no one I know or know of

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/08/2007 12:40  

to be guaran teed a happy an lucky life it seems yu have to be male an called Matt!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:53  

to be guaran teed a happy an lucky life it seems yu have to be male an called Matt!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:54  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:54  

stamm

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:55  

stammers gettin worse!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 12:55  

a dyna glide is a real twin!!made with milwawkee magic not captain correlis mandolin!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2007 13:12  

Dyna Glide ... Dyna Saur more like; better call in Dyna Rod Milwaukee magic That'll be one of the 5% that made it back home captain correlis mandolin ... sounds like a divine work of italian art; rather like a Ducati Well done Sandy Got yourself your first Ducati at 50+; proof that you're never to old to learn

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 14/08/2007 23:54  

youre obsessed wiv %[you an accountant?]only bikes i have seen on breakdown trailers are rd rockets,generally smashed up to!! i like dinasaurs! [me bein one as well!]fireup!feel the throb![oooer missus!] mp3 instead of earplugs sit back an cruise an enjoy view over the hedge rows feel the vibes [there are vibes believe me!!]not tearin around thinkin yere in the tts!!wheres the romance the history with borin jap copycats [maayybee a little wiv ducati!!]i ain gonna argue performance cos i have enough for my needs,enough torque for most situations! but everyone to thier own an wish you an your missus a happy an long life together!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 12:25  

Agein Bikers. 'Bo***cks'. I've been riding bikes over the past 45 years. I ride what I want, when I want and how I want and don't give a sh*t what anyone else thinks. I've done my apprentiship, riding in rain, fog, snow, ice and anything else that the elements cared to throw at me. I've survived so far, so I must have been doing something right. I've Partied, womanised and done things that would have probably been better left alone. I've slept in tents, under hedges and on beaches. I am old enough to be a Great Grandfather and young enough to start a new family of my own. I am now much wiser and more experienced in many 'Fields', this is something that only comes with the passing of time. I have enjoyed my past (Intend to carry on doing so), done nothing I regret and would do exactly the same again if given the choice. I don't impose my views or pass oppinions on others and expect the same in return. So, for all you 'More experienced' guys and girls out there. Age is just a way of counting time, we all look the same in the dark. If you feel good about yourself it tends to 'Rub off' so don't let anyone else convince you otherwise. Attraction manifests itself in many ways although 'Self confidence' scores highly on the list of most peoples attributes. Don't put yourself down, put yourself forward, everyone loves a winner. Don't tell people your impairments, just make excuses when they arise. T.M. One of my friends is 62 years old, his girlfriend (For the last two years) is 22 years old (No, he isn't loaded and she is a law student). She wants to get married (So it's pretty serious) but he seems to think that it's a little impractical with the age gap. Besides, he's starting to become a bit concearned as she wants him to spend most of his time with her, leaving less time for him to spent on his hobby, restoring classic cars. 'You've got to get your priorities right'.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 03/04/2008 21:43  

crikey forgotten about this post!thanks for resurectin it!!an the advice!ive gotten over my hittin the big 60 'crisis'got a new bike an lifes good!dancin an bikin[when the weathers good these days!] its heaven! [which is gettin closer!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/04/2008 04:04  

"You are never too old to ride. When you stop riding, you get old. AGE, get over it.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 04/04/2008 09:07  

Too right. My dad is now 64, married to a lady of 44 and they both have their own bikes! Boll**ks to age, live life and be happy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2008 09:10  

when I carn't ride please put me out of my misorry its the only way thanks

Update Reply
petervalk @ 04/04/2008 23:02  

What counts as ageing ? I might not be the oldest biker on the site - but I've been riding for 23 years Us older bikers just need a little bit more attention some fine tuning and a bit of gentleness with our nipples over to the ladies

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 04/04/2008 23:27  

I can do gentle!!!! ish

Update Reply
Scary @ 05/04/2008 03:27  

agree MS and to those of you who think age isnt and shouldnt be a barrier no matter what you want to do! We all "wear" differently, some of us may be late starters or not have had the same opportunities or yearning as we did when younger but I also speak from experience. Life for me went downhill at 40 but at approaching 50 and beyond, kids all grown up and doing well, suddenly "single" after being married most of my life, I started doing some of the things I always wondered about but never had the opportunity to do - biking being one of them!! It has opened up a whole new world for me including some amazing friends and a wonderful partner that I never expected!! So, I would say, dont worry about your age (or make it an excuse not to do things), just know what you want and your limitations and look foward and go for it.........................never know what you can do till you try or what is out there for you till you look with an open mind...............................just be careful out there, keep the shiny side up and have fun and stay safe always, you may just surprise yourself and those around you - I did lmao!! Sandy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2008 05:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email