MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

alien traffic cones.

alien traffic cones. - Forums [Biker Match] alien traffic cones. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

alien traffic cones.

riding the a21 yesterday there were loads of traffic cones milling around, but interspersed within the standard red and white traffic cones are previously unseen (by me at least) blue and yellow traffic cones and green and yellow traffic cones. has anyone seen these before and know of their meanings or are we being invaded by colourblind bodysnatcher traffic cones from a distant galaxy like in a science fiction horror film?
just asking before they reach my house coz i is gettin really scared now......

Update Reply
xj @ 23/09/2012 23:04  

I found a website where pics of blue cones had been taken in Birmingham after they were discovered there,hiding in a hedge........ this could be more serious than first thought!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2012 23:20  

Ha!!! And all we Dr Who viewers will know the problem that plain old black cubes can cause !! Be scared...be very scared

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 23/09/2012 23:57  

I saw some green and white ones today Lurking amongst the "normal" ones I check tomorra and see if they "breed" at night

Update Reply
Emzed @ 24/09/2012 00:12  

The vile evil things have escaped from a DSA test centre God I bet they're breeding in the wild

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 24/09/2012 00:45  

Moving this to the 'Jokes, Games and Silly Things' forum

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2012 06:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email