MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

house warming bbq

house warming bbq - Forums [Biker Match] house warming bbq - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

house warming bbq

am having a house warming bbq on sat 25th august if anyone would like to come? am hoping oggy will help cook,but havin seen his last bbq,i may light it,cus i dont need a bonfire!!! there is a lawn to pitch tents on and space to sleep if needed! di,ur bed is booked,james can go in with charlie!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/08/2007 06:59  

Update Reply
Di @ 05/08/2007 07:12  

dont think I can make it Jen,think I got the kids that weekend

Update Reply
Oggy @ 05/08/2007 08:37  

u could always bring em mate cus my 4 will be here,although i realise its quite a way to come.

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/08/2007 12:24  

dont think i can do then either as week b4 is rc,s charity do and week after is nite out in derby too soz hunny

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 05/08/2007 13:26  

I would Jen but got no car at the moment & I dont think I can fit the both on the bike

Update Reply
Oggy @ 05/08/2007 13:33  

I'd like to come if i can? Nice to meet some of you guys and catch up with a couple. could even go a get oggy if he's up for it. I'm a field engineer, so i knock those sort of miles up daily. Just say the word

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/08/2007 14:14  

i would like to join you guys as i think it is time for me to meet some of you. Can I come witchiest please please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2007 14:41  

i cant make it bettyboop charity day the week b4 lol

im on my hols that week jen soz hun

Update Reply
RC @ 05/08/2007 16:29  

bluesbiker and kingofjungle,u are both welcome! as long as u can cope with kids u will be fine! shame rc and bb,but am sure we'll get 2gether soon.x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/08/2007 17:16  

I love kids! I couldn't eat two tho!!! LOL

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/08/2007 17:22  

will be good to meet sum more new mates!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/08/2007 18:16  

there are a few peeps coming,am making it an afternoon bbq so that those with kiddies can come,gonna have the pool out and waterslide so be prepared to get wet!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/08/2007 06:59  

Jen can't get online at the moment so can you please just let me know who wants to come on Sat.

Update Reply
Di @ 20/08/2007 18:37  

I'd better stay indoors away from the pool then. wouldn't want to get me suit of Armour rusty! never know when it's gonna be needed!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 20/08/2007 19:02  

I'm going to do my best to get there Jen.Got girls that weekend too & they've said they'd love to come along & help all the other kids wreck your new house.Oops sorry play with all the other kids I mean

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/08/2007 20:38  

Ooh, as I have to be in the Mallory Park area the next morning for the racing, I may well come along too.

Thanks Jen.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 20/08/2007 22:03  

Oh Jen what can I say after the couple of meetings we have had I am gutted that I can't make this week end. Have a fab time everyone and i will just have to wait to see the pictures to see what I am missing. May even have to just keep txting you from my cold tent on a soggy rally field, well thats if I can see the keys, umm beer does funny things to ones eyesight at night. Take care have fun

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 20/08/2007 22:04  

Have a great time jen sorry I can’t be there <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 20/08/2007 22:19  

i'm back,aol have let me !! does this mean it'll be me and di and a few blokes then? those who want to come can u pm me so i can let u know where to come!! and so i know a rough idea how much food i will need!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/08/2007 13:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email