MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept

Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept - Forums [Biker Match] Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept

A last chance this year to see some racing on the UK's most challenging road circuit See bikes and sidecars racing at close quarters on a track not much wider than a garden path in places The previous meeting at Olivers Mount in Scarborough was electrifying Great spectator vantage points so close to the action you could almost reach out and touch the riders ( pics on events 21/22 July, "Cock o the North" ) Get your names down folks for a not to be missed, never forgotten experience

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/08/2012 03:14  

I have my ticket, including paddock, and wouldn't miss this

Bring it

Update Reply
Eight @ 17/08/2012 14:34  

Nice one Emma I knew we could count on you Lets just hope it's as good as the last one eh ?

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/08/2012 17:40  

B.U.M.P

Update Reply
Emzed @ 03/09/2012 17:41  

Di and I will be there too Emz. Sponsor a road racer Paul Owen and havnt got to see him race this year yet - so gotta be there. Be nice to see you and Emma there with any luck. Will give you a ring Emma when we get there. We dont need tickets in advance do we - am a sponsor so should get some access with any luck. See you both there

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 04/09/2012 03:50  

Bandito you would need to get tickets from your rider

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/09/2012 04:30  

Hey Bandito,

So looking forward to seeing you there, what a treat.
Last time we got tickets at the gate, no problem.
I only bought mine in advance this time so I could check out the paddock, which I've never done before.

Emm xxx

Update Reply
Eight @ 04/09/2012 09:26  

Thanx Bill - will have a word with him - he might get me some freebees lol. Emm - the treat will be all mine - be lovely to see you there

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 04/09/2012 17:30  

Hi folks,

I will be there on the Sunday, but in the car, but at least I will get to see the racing.

Been a while since I was there last, but I doubt its changed.

I just love climbing up Cardiac Hill! Why can't they make the steps even heights? sometimes I need a step ladder to get up one of them. LOL

Update Reply
Barbara @ 04/09/2012 20:19  

Barbara, I know exactly what you mean.

I will PM you with my number so we don't miss you,

x

Update Reply
Eight @ 04/09/2012 20:32  

Looking forward to meeting some of you in person, and you're welcome to put your gear in my car if you want.

Think my son is coming along as well, will do him good.

Update Reply
Barbara @ 04/09/2012 20:43  

See you there Barbara - I have Emmas number so will be in touch with her when we get there. Lets hope for some decent weather

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 07/09/2012 01:08  

This is on the events calendar also (same date) Listed as :- Gold Cup Road Race - N.Yorks Anyone wanting to meet up with other BMers I will be there at 11.30 (approx) at the "Meer hairpin" (watching sidecar practice ) Any alternative suggestions for a meeting place Can be posted here in the forum Or you can PM me your MOB number and I'll be in touch on the day Looks like we should have a good turnout Lets hope the weather is kind to us

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/09/2012 14:06  

Supposed to be a bit cloudy and around 17 degrees but hey its Oliver's Mount, its always a bit chilly up there.

Been there when we couldn't tell if it was foggy or just low cloud lol.

Emzed - glad someone else likes the sidecars. Dave used to race one and wanted to do it again with me as passenger, yeh right I'm not that stupid. Good to watch though.

Update Reply
Barbara @ 08/09/2012 21:59  

It'll be good to see you there Barbara I'm a confirmed sidecar freak You don't have to be mad to race an outfit But it can help Outfit riders will race in conditions that solo riders won't So if it's a bit "foggy" at least we'll get to see "some" racing The July meeting was held in glorious sunshine both days Same again please, weather gods

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/09/2012 22:33  

I will be there at 11.30 (approx) at the "Meer hairpin" Is that on the saturday or sunday?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2012 20:45  

That'll be BOTH days XK A plan has "evolved" to hold a "mini" gathering at my place Saturday night Friday night is available for those wanting to get here early and set up Setting off from my place about 10.30 am We should all be back from the racing by 7 pm at the latest So it'll be Barby on and Party on Room in the garden for a few tents (maybe a dozen) And "some" indoor space on a first come first served basis PM me if you're coming so I can make your "reservation" Sunday breakfast courtesy of the butty van Then back to Scarborough about 10.30 am for round two

Update Reply
Emzed @ 10/09/2012 01:09  

I can't go on Sunday now thanks to work not letting me swap a shift but im off up for the day on sat if anybody needs a ride up let me know pillion seat is spare, i shall be going from Lincoln over humber bridge beverley brid etc if not maybe see ya up there :-)

Update Reply
big zed @ 12/09/2012 18:54  

I hope you all have a great time this weekend, I'm sure you shall.

My plans have changed so I won't be there, sadly.

Enjoy x

Update Reply
Eight @ 13/09/2012 14:58  

As I mentioned in the chat room last night Anyone wanting chicken on the barby Does so entirely at their own risk I will not be responsible for any "iffy" tummy's on Sunday So folks, you have been warned Suffice to say I'll not be partaking of any thankyou But you are welcome to cook whatever you fancy Party on

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/09/2012 00:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email