MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept

Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept

Sorry guys n galls, prob come up, and we wont be able to make it now Doh ! My daughters car is poorly and of course its dad to the rescue - but I wouldnt have it any other way - bless her. Hope you have a good weekend - catch up soon. Keep it lid side up Di & Martin

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 14/09/2012 20:25  

This event is on the calendar, thanks Big Zed http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3523

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/09/2012 21:58  

16 people indicated that they would be at this event I was there Saturday * and met my mate Dodgy Jim but no BMers I was clearly visible wearing my KISS T shirt, hat & shades I was there Sunday with XK but saw nobody else If they were there then they will know what a fantastic weekend it was Good weather, fantastic racing on a special track Those who didn't attend missed the treat of the year Still no photos on the calendar Did anyone else go Did they take any pictures I took some again, I'll post some when I've got time to put em on the PC and sorted through them But I was mainly occupied with videoing On a brighter note Thanks to Double Six, PCGuru, XK, Rider In Black and Dodgy Jim Your company at my little barby "house warming" party was much appreciated Thanks for making the effort, I'm sure you feel it was worth it We'll do it again * after a breakdown on little Yam and getting a lift off my neighbour

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/09/2012 13:01  

Fabulous to see pictures of Robbie Sylvester out on a bike on Ryans parade lap! i never thought id see him put his leg over a bike again after the terrible injuries he got a the TT in 2006

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/09/2012 13:36  

Sorry I didn't make it on Sunday, bit of a family crisis, dad rushed to hospital with suspected heart attack. He's 86, and has had a series of strokes over the last 3 years, so was a bit worried. He's ok though fortunately.

Glad the weather and racing were good, shame I had to miss it.

Update Reply
Barbara @ 18/09/2012 17:53  

Well those who 'found summat better to do' (exceptions duly noted)missed a really exciting day out. The punters get to stand within a few feet of the track; u can almost touch the riders as they come hurtling past on a track no wider than u cud spit over. And the smell of the castrol.... The entire track is so small that multiple viewpoints are possible with very little legwork. Bit of a rally atmosphere wiv trade stands and grub stalls. This was my first visit to Ollies Mount, but it sure wont be my last. Thanks to Emzed for being my 'guide'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 17:58  

That's a real shame Barbara but hope your dad is OK now It seems to have been "the" weekend for family crises I'm uploading some pics for those who didn't make it I know a lot of them "look" the same But to those "in the know" They do show the variety of "lines" taken through the same corner Especially at Memorial Apologies for the dubious quality of some of them Also apologies for the lack of sidecar pics But I've got some footage on video and I'll "capture" some stills and upload them at a later date Meanwhile enjoy what I've uploaded, I suspect it's all you'll get

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/09/2012 18:04  

The photos in no way represent the 'action' No disrepect to Emzed, but u gotta be there! I nearly had a coronory wiv the excitement!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 18:19  

You're quite right XK The photos in no way do justice to the "electrifying" atmosphere The sounds and the smell of Castrol R Can only be truly appreciated "live" Even the videos I shot in July and this past weekend aren't adequate enough But watching them, if you were there, does serve as a "trigger" When I eventually get them onto a DVD I may be able to make some copies* available for those who are interested * Christmas

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/09/2012 18:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email