MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tan Hill Inn Bike Show Oct 20th

Tan Hill Inn Bike Show Oct 20th - Forums [Biker Match] Tan Hill Inn Bike Show Oct 20th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tan Hill Inn Bike Show Oct 20th

The 1732 Tan Hill Inn Motorbike Club are presenting a Bike Show at the Tan Hill Inn Saturday 20th October. The Fractured Valves playing and free camping Advance Tickets £8 (I've got mine already! ) Any one who's ever done an overnighter at Tan Hill knows you won't forget this one in a hurry! Proceeds to NABD

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/08/2012 10:08  

I might be tempted.
Been there many times have never camped over so that would be a first.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 02/08/2012 19:16  

mmmmmmmm sounds like a plan - my birthday weekend, good excuse for a parrrrty lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/08/2012 22:57  

Just over the hill from me You may well see me there

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/08/2012 23:00  

Sandi, please would you add this nutty event to the calendar...cheers Just a reminder to put this one in your diary. There's an awesome ride up to this iconic unique Inn right on the roof of England, doesn't matter which direction you approach from cos they are all amazing! For a totally mental night out & free camping AND it's BOBKAT'S birthday! Hmmmm, need to check whether there's a full moon that night....

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 05/08/2012 10:19  

As it's also my birthday that weekend and I've not worked out where to wake up with a hangover I might just give this a visit.
Where does one acquire tickets to this gathering of fools?

Minnie it's not a full moon until the 29th so no need for the silver bullets

Update Reply
Gloom @ 05/08/2012 12:25  

Ring the pub on: (01833) 628 246 I bought my ticket when I was up there a few weeks ago

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 05/08/2012 13:56  

20th October is a significant date for me, not only the 40th birthday of one of my nieces but I gave up smoking 5 yrs ago on that date. Only just read this thread, if it's submitted to the calendar, with an address and post code, I can add it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2012 17:15  

I've not got a submission yet.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/09/2012 09:06  

No can do got show in stafford enjoy though peeps

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/09/2012 09:24  

This event has still not been submitted for inclusion to the calendar. XK maybe you could add your post to this thread Minnie has already started, or change the title of your thread?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/10/2012 20:57  

*By your command, jus don't beat me again...ooh the pain* An excellent ride to England's highest inn, in the middle of nowhere, from any direction. Drool over the bikes 2pm, then a ride back over the moors via the Buttertubs Pass to Hawes for a brew. I'll be going by way of Reeth if any want to tag along.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2012 21:04  

I'll add this event to the calendar myself http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3781

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/10/2012 21:10  

Oo XK! you edited your post, ya naughty boy! Get your name down on the calendar or I'll not beat you again

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/10/2012 21:28  

Yes Miss, Sorry Miss

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2012 23:10  

....In...Out...In...Out....shake it all about Been a period of yes, we're going, then no, we're not. But definitely are going now. May not be a full moon, so no werewolves up on the moors but drama & excitement is guaranteed - Madhat is coming down from Glasgae

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/10/2012 00:47  

It must be popular!

Minnies talking about..

XK it seems was trying to talk about it..

Me was coming to talk about it...

LOL!! One Event.. Three different topics... Wonder if they know they're popular!!

SO FAR.. we're coming... this is highly weather dependent though.. I've ridden from back that way before in a torrential storm.. I cried.. so fingers crossed and thanks to Minnie and Sandi for making this so easily findable...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/10/2012 17:51  

Link... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3781

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/10/2012 12:40  

Bump bump tiddly bump....weather not looking bad for the weekend up at t'wolf & whistle.....hoooooowwwwwwwl

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 18/10/2012 21:59  

i would of liked to of dun this but i'm at the Stafford Bike Show

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/10/2012 01:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email