MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend

I will get a cake, if sponge cake ok, I cant do with fruit cake

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 27/06/2012 21:52  

woohoo cake yummy XXX

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/06/2012 21:56  

Hi Rooster, sounds good, will check the diary x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 27/06/2012 23:00  

hey roo is there any chance of this one happening bud John

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 28/06/2012 00:11  

Hi John, I seen Roo earlier today and the weekend is on,,he just looking to see what numbers want to go so campsite can be booked.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 28/06/2012 00:18  

Sounds good, as long as work doesn't crap on my plans like it sometimes does!

Update Reply
centurion @ 28/06/2012 05:17  

quite fancy this - im over for the scoot aboot but said i wasnt doing the last weekend as i didnt want to go back to Fort William could easy bob down for this i reckon.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/06/2012 15:00  

Refreshing this to see who's up for it.

Dates looking at are Fri 27th July to Sun 29th, camping venue to be decided when get an idea of numbers interested but will try to arrange it in the next week or so.

Anyone fancy a weekend camping trip to the Lake District and ride the Kirkstone, Hardknott and Wrynose passes (1 in 3 hills). Alternatively just enjoy some nice roads and scenery and enjoy a nice break. Looking to camp for a couple of nights in Lake District.

Like a challenge be it avoiding 4X4's or steep hill climbs
Attending
Rooster roo
zzrbabe42

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/06/2012 15:02  

Dates looking at are Fri 27th July to Sun 29th, camping venue to be decided when get an idea of numbers interested but will try to arrange it in the next week or so. Anyone fancy a weekend camping trip to the Lake District and ride the Kirkstone, Hardknott and Wrynose passes (1 in 3 hills). Alternatively just enjoy some nice roads and scenery and enjoy a nice break. Looking to camp for a couple of nights in Lake District. Like a challenge be it avoiding 4X4's or steep hill climbs Attending Rooster roo ZZRbabe42 kwakgirl (debs)

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/06/2012 15:03  

happy brfdy ride to me lol cake lots of cake

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/06/2012 15:16  

Dates looking at are Fri 27th July to Sun 29th, camping venue to be decided when get an idea of numbers interested but will try to arrange it in the next week or so. Anyone fancy a weekend camping trip to the Lake District and ride the Kirkstone, Hardknott and Wrynose passes (1 in 3 hills). Alternatively just enjoy some nice roads and scenery and enjoy a nice break. Looking to camp for a couple of nights in Lake District. Like a challenge be it avoiding 4X4's or steep hill climbs Attending Rooster roo ZZRbabe42 kwakgirl (debs) Sweeny Todd

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 28/06/2012 16:21  

Wos this, Miss Woosyknickers wanting to do the dirt-track passes? This I gotta see! Dates looking at are Fri 27th July to Sun 29th, camping venue to be decided when get an idea of numbers interested but will try to arrange it in the next week or so. Anyone fancy a weekend camping trip to the Lake District and ride the Kirkstone, Hardknott and Wrynose passes (1 in 3 hills). Alternatively just enjoy some nice roads and scenery and enjoy a nice break. Looking to camp for a couple of nights in Lake District. Like a challenge be it avoiding 4X4's or steep hill climbs Attending Rooster roo ZZRbabe42 kwakgirl (debs) Sweeny Todd XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2012 16:33  

whoe miss woosyknickers lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/06/2012 16:33  

Thas Kwakgirl - anything worse than an 'A' road, n she wets herself!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2012 16:37  

pmsl

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/06/2012 16:42  

she doesnt ! ...she just rides on cart tracks all the time at home and sometimes fancies a change cheeky fecker! will need to get my back brake connected up tho! but ive always got first gear!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/06/2012 16:43  

Sounds like a mission to me. Dates looking at are Fri 27th July to Sun 29th, camping venue to be decided when get an idea of numbers interested but will try to arrange it in the next week or so. Anyone fancy a weekend camping trip to the Lake District and ride the Kirkstone, Hardknott and Wrynose passes (1 in 3 hills). Alternatively just enjoy some nice roads and scenery and enjoy a nice break. Looking to camp for a couple of nights in Lake District. Like a challenge be it avoiding 4X4's or steep hill climbs Attending Rooster roo ZZRbabe42 kwakgirl (debs) Sweeny Todd XK Vladamir

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 28/06/2012 16:49  

Bleddy blip

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/06/2012 22:52  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...3541

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/06/2012 22:52  

Refresh folks..... anymore want to join us, camping is £5/night and £2.50/night for bike. I have rang the site and they've said they can accomodate us so if anyone fancies it last minute it shouldn't be a problem.

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/07/2012 17:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email