MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend

I understand the local launderette did a lotta smelly trade on Sat evening

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 21:42  

Just got home. Thank you to everyone for a fantastic weekend. It was brilliant to be in such good company. A special thank you to Roo for organizing the event. And Minnie for the taxi service, you are a star. And thank you to XK for the guided tour and for not carrying out any practical jokes, but I was ready and waiting, still not sure what I will find though Next time how about doing it in the opposite direction. Oh and Noddy1, the spelling is improving for an oldun.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 30/07/2012 23:43  

Thanks for the photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3541

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2012 00:00  

Wow , what a weekend A big thanks to Roo for arranging the trip Stunning scenery and scary twisty roads , brilliant ! I had the time of my life Spending time with special friends with all the fun , laughter and non stop surprises for my birthday made this something i won't forget ... thankyou so much And to that extra special someone who made it all possible i'm still smiling xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2012 06:02  

What a fantastic meet this turned out to be Absolutely brilliant event, thanks to Roo and Steve and Sweeny I only decided on Friday night to go and see some BMers So meeting up in time for breakfast was most fortunate A BIG thanks to everyone who was there, you made me feel so good all day & night A special thanks to Minx for the "taxi" That's what I love about BM events Always lovely people who make you feel "included" Here's to the next adventure Some pics as a reminder of the day, now on the events page

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/07/2012 16:09  

What an amazing weekend. Thankyou roo and anyone else who was involved in organising such a spectaculare event.
Also for all your encouragment and support. Count me in for next one. Also thankyou minnie for taxiing us. Your a star. ?
Thankyou BMers xxx

Update Reply
fantasia @ 01/08/2012 09:58  

Uploaded some more pics, freed up some space on my phone for the next one http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3541

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 01/08/2012 17:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email