MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

M.A.G Protest ride - East Midlands 24th June

M.A.G Protest ride - East Midlands 24th June - Forums [Biker Match] M.A.G Protest ride - East Midlands 24th June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

M.A.G Protest ride - East Midlands 24th June

24th June 2012 - EU Hands Off Biking ! A Motorcycle Action Group Campaign Start - Coalville Finish - MFN for details see events calendar, see you there....

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 11/06/2012 21:51  

Link to the events calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3517

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/06/2012 23:20  

Count me in for this one, come on all local BM ers, this is our biking rights we are fighting for. pass the word around united we stand divided we fall.
Last year was a good turnout and a good ride as well

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 12/06/2012 22:06  

Aiming to meet up with a few BM'ers at the Vic Bikers pub in Coalville around 11.30am on the day as only around 10 minutes from starting point if anyone fancies joining us for a brew ...

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 13/06/2012 20:11  

This is the same day as the Barmouth ride out but hopefully they'll be sitting eating ice cream by the time it starts and miss it all, would be confusing otherwise lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2012 21:01  

Bump

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 15/06/2012 23:33  

Hi... well at least there are 6 BM ers on this ride, but if you can make it be good to see more turn up for this event. If you dont agree with proposed E.U rulings dont miss your chance to protest.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 17/06/2012 23:23  

Anymore up for this? Will be going up to the Vic Bikers Pub in Coalville for around 11.30 meeting a few Bm'ers if anyone else fancies joining us before heading off to the start point 10 minutes down the road. Link to the events calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3517

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 23/06/2012 18:25  

yus me will be there not sure whether to go the vic first, toilets and brews .... or go straight to start point... we will see so will either see you at the vic or the industrial estate car park place
can't wait... remember everyone DONT block all lanes on motorway as that aint what its about....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2012 22:20  

Ride safe everyone doing this.. hope the weather stays dry for all of you x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2012 22:31  

fantastic ride brilliant people had wicked time.sorry you broke down roo hope you got home ok with mr aa man.hope to see you vic thurs x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/06/2012 16:42  

Hi All Good to meet all that turned up hope to see you again next week for Pilly ride.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 24/06/2012 20:34  

Great demonstration today..well organised and attended..

Great to meet everyone today..sorry to hear your bike broke down Rooster Roo!!

Lovely to see fellow biker babes zzrbabe42 & xsuziex today x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2012 21:47  

Back safe and enjoyed the day apart from the epsiode on the M1 and not actually managing to make the finish point (bloody Italian electrics) think the protest went well, hope everyone enjoyed the day and see you all soon hopefully not on the back of a flatbed truck.

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 24/06/2012 23:05  

Had a great ride over to Coalville, fantastic to see so many people there. I don't think I have ever done 15mph on a motorway before.
Great ride home.

Shame the BBC seem to have missed it, though I did find mention of it on the ITV news.

I guess the MEPs also missed it (judging from their turn out).

I hope I am wrong but I am not sure that this was anything other than a pleasant day out.

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 25/06/2012 00:07  

Thanks for the photos, hopefully the last one will be rotated soon, Matt's not too good at the moment.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/06/2012 06:29  

Hi. Nice to meet more nice peeps. Have added a couple of pics from start.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2012 18:10  

bit late i know but.... had a fab day was great to see MissFJR and ZZRbabe42 again loves ya both great giggles and look forward to seeing you again sooooooooooooon - was wondering which gear to ride in....1st.. nope... 2nd.. nope back to 1st... nope back to 2nd... hahahaha.... similar to you TheHairyOne i wonder if anyone took note as the clip i saw on the itv news only showed about 4 bikes !!!! not really showing the popular theme and reason we all were riding but was brill to be part of it and great to catch up with mates aswell as bumping into some very old faces from yonder times - was also quite cool to have a copper on a bike ridinhg with us at a slow pace in nottingham on the motorway at the front not trying to speed us up at all... ]until the next time xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2012 01:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email