MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Drove 'T' Drink near Longtown 8th - 10th June

Drove 'T' Drink near Longtown 8th - 10th June - Forums [Biker Match] Drove 'T' Drink near Longtown 8th - 10th June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Drove 'T' Drink near Longtown 8th - 10th June

Drove 'T' Drink rally near Longtown Fri 8th June - Sun 10th June This is a great, friendly wee rally held in a field across from the Drove Inn. There are already a few BMers listed on the events page, are there anymore takers????? Does anyone want to meet up in Longtown to ride upto the Rally site?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2012 11:14  

I'll be there Bobs but think I will be carrying too much (ahem ) stuff to come on my bike

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/06/2012 12:38  

B M Calendar Link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3115

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2012 09:54  

Thanks for the link Sandi Minnie I look forward to catching up with you there

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/06/2012 11:51  

You're welcome BOBKAT

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2012 12:06  

Did anyone do the XXXX rally last year? It's on the same weekend as the Drove and i'm undecided.

Actually I enjoyed the drove last year, despite the downpour, but then we found someone had vandalised my mate's 'wing outside the pub. So unsure about going back.

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 05/06/2012 22:51  

I fell on my a**e in that mud greygra....it was very errr red and slippery wasn't it. Actually, I fell on my backside then I slipped as I was trying to get up and fell on my front, then my hand slipped and I went down on my side.....there was very little that wasn't covered in mud by the time I finished lol...fortunately I saw the funny side Bad about your friend's bike though

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/06/2012 00:17  

There was a few us there last year Greygra, I had a helluva time getting MacBeastie ooooot the gate on the Sunday - I took it in as I was worried to leave it at the pub. What a shame about your mates bike. Damn glad I didn't now! Sorry to hear about your mates bike. I've never been to XXXX rally before, where is it held?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 06/06/2012 09:12  

Hope we're not putting anyone off with tales of mud....it really didn't spoil the rally at all last year...huge fun Small contingent coming up from Lancs/ Cumbria I think the Yeti and carrie might be there too

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/06/2012 11:18  

Minnie is right it is a great wee rally, and yes I spoke to Carrie last night, they are going - so it won't be dull that's for sure.
Good luck Minnie with your debut xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/06/2012 12:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email