MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out bank holiday weekend

Ride out bank holiday weekend - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out bank holiday weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out bank holiday weekend

I know its short notice and most fokes already have plans for the 4 day weekend. But I just relised its a 4 day weekend the sun has its hat on and I dont have a thing planned. So I was just wondering whos about and if a meet up should be planned not sure where havent thought that through as yet could do rutland water again but in the sun or cat and fiddle or even matlock bath any idea welcome or if not ill take myself :)

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 29/05/2012 19:29  

im up for it if anyone else is weather shud be good matlock be nice or anywhere anyone else can think of????????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 29/05/2012 20:37  

Could do Matlock B sunday although its gonna be packed or do a circle taking in snake pass, coke at cat and fiddle then down to matlock B for icecream.
Or I am open to any other ideas :) There is a nice route I did the otherweekend ill draw up a map.

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 29/05/2012 23:53  

Hi, myself and Joe could be up for this Was originally going to do our ride out this weekend but a lot of folks couldn't make it ! Hope you get a bit more interest .....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 30/05/2012 20:18  

could do somthing like this http://goo.gl/maps/ZrBr

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 30/05/2012 20:31  

I'll try to make this one but please dont hold me to it if it all goes "pear shaped" wi Duke I might have to turn up on the "Popemobile"

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2012 00:21  

Just seen the post that Sandi put up so looks like we will need to be in Matlock for 1pm Hope to see you there after your jaunt HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 31/05/2012 08:34  

My apologies Cavy, I didn't mean to pee on your bonfire with my thread, it's just that you mentioned a ride out and as Jen and I are in a car we can't do the ride out, but it would be great if you and the others met us at Matlock tho.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/05/2012 09:14  

Its ok I there dosnt seem much intrest I only live 20min from matlock B and just fancied a ride that why I added ride out int he summery :) If the weather turns or there isnt much intrest we can just all go to matlock for 1 I will just take myself the long way :) may not be there till 2 ish though

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 31/05/2012 13:19  

Sandi you may have trouble in a car on a bank holiday sunday the place is packed wall to wall.

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 31/05/2012 13:22  

You can always come see us in Wales for the day lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/05/2012 14:13  

Where you going in wales

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 31/05/2012 16:21  

Hi Cavy, we could always have a ride up to cat an fiddle ,after seeing Sandi an Jen , if anyone fancies it ?.....HB

Update Reply
honda baby @ 31/05/2012 17:25  

we could do that, depends on howlong everyone is staying at matlock for last time it was most the afternoon :)

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 31/05/2012 17:28  

We won't stay long as it get's too manic So shall we see how many have had enough and need to get out after a couple of hours ?.....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 31/05/2012 17:34  

Sounds like a plan :)

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 31/05/2012 17:40  

Sounds like my kinda plan too HB Can't see the point of parking the bike up all day Might as well be out and about while the majority o peeps are off the road

Update Reply
Emzed @ 01/06/2012 01:45  

So how many are up for this ? No pressure to commit, but a rough idea as to whether it will be just the 4 or 5 of us, or if more folk attending MB on the day might want to go for a spin in the afternoon

Update Reply
Emzed @ 01/06/2012 14:50  

We will ask some of our mates ( who are not BMers) they are usually up for a ride out Weather lookin good so far and as emzed said " majority of folks will be off the road " ......HB

Update Reply
honda baby @ 01/06/2012 15:53  

I may have a couple of others depends what time they get to Matlock B or if they go depends on wether, I I thought we could do something like this. http://goo.gl/maps/a3WZ

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 01/06/2012 21:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email