MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out bank holiday weekend

Ride out bank holiday weekend (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out bank holiday weekend (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out bank holiday weekend

Looks a nice route cavy But I might peel off on the way back and go home via MB rather than go all the way down to Ashbourne

Update Reply
Emzed @ 01/06/2012 21:49  

Just a word of warning, the B5012 Cromford to A515 is rutted/pot holes on some corners.
Went down that road on my way to MFN last week and decided to go back to Buxton via the A6.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 02/06/2012 15:09  

Thats a shame it looked like a good road will have to have a play see if I can find another one

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 02/06/2012 17:34  

It is a great road you just have to be careful at some of the corners now. There are warning signs at side of road where the road is bad. As long as you know you should be fine on it, that's why i posted the warning.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 02/06/2012 18:48  

I'm having to cancel my planned ride to Matlock and round Derbyshire Due to some nasty virus I've collected from someone I wouldn't want to pass it on to anyone I care about So I think it best to stay home and shake it off Hope you all have a nice ride out Have some ice cream for me

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/06/2012 23:26  

Hey emzed ! get better for the ride out on the 10th hope to see you then and take care .....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 03/06/2012 00:56  

Sorry to hear that emzed I'v had a reoccuring flu thing since Decemeber its horried. So is anybody still heading over to Matlock today

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 03/06/2012 10:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email