MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Assuming you can read,what are you reading??

Assuming you can read,what are you reading?? (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Assuming you can read,what are you reading?? (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Assuming you can read,what are you reading??

Hey Jinx57. That's a grand book. I read that. It's so beautiful! For anyone that has loved and lost anyone. Childrens book supposedly. But...

Hey BTTB read "A Greyhound of a Girl" It's for whom I said above . Just lovely. Sorry! This ain't a book club!!

I'm re-reading and nearly at the end of "Love In the Time of Cholera" Gabriel Garcia Marquez.What a story. Kind of wished I lived a part of that. Oldie but a goodie. Falling apart so destined for recycling. Oooh did I mean meself there?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 05:54  

Hi queenie i don't read a lot i just like looking at the pictures in the dandy and the beano

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 22/08/2013 08:32  

Ash .. James Herbert

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2013 14:57  

Just read 'Rosemary's Baby' by Ira Levin .. . I really like the film, and this book is so easy to read . . . very sixties atmospheric though . .. hmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 21:27  

. . . and now I am re-reading 'Pride and Prejudice' . . .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 21:35  

catastrophe!

just when I`ve become addicted to the stupid electronic wizardry which is a kindle,
its loosing its charge, and not working properly, to change page n operate menu!1

aaaagh.

should have stuck with what I know

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 31/08/2013 23:01  

Currently enjoying the old analogue (paperback) version of Iain M Banks---Feersum Enjinn, in honour of said author.

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 31/08/2013 23:23  

Lesson there Old Yeti.
Hey GL BlueThe Dandy and The Beano? Fine comics. I heard Desperate Dan's days were numbered and they stopped print I loved them and I use to love Twinkle, Bunty... Look Now and Jackie when I was a bigger girl. However now girl mags are not comics and full of nonsense. Bessie and Billy would not get a look in... except in some horror dieting story. So I am reading books. With pages. William Trevor "Love and Summer" Just finished and Alan Bennett "Writing Home" which I started before but not finished. Yawn. I do go on...Sorry

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 23:53  

Hi queenie did actually get to a point when i was looking at books i wasn't supposed to but then again i think most fellas did

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 01/09/2013 15:55  

Wuthering Heights, absolute classic.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2013 17:06  

Oh yes Shane . .l agree . .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2013 19:13  

short nights of the shadow catcher by timothy egan

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 11/09/2013 18:50  

beast ....paul di anno in his own words weather you like /dislike the guy its def a good insight of a person who in this day n age would have been diagnosed at a young age who needed help .....starts before his iron maiden days thru maiden ...out the other side jail deportations up to present day no punches held straight up stuff and he states hes not proud of who he is ....grab a copy if u can

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2013 19:39  

The White Queen - Phillipa Gregory makes you think how scary it was being Royalty in those days and how superficial everyone was ! Oooh - maybe it hasn't changed much in political circles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2013 17:07  

Scar Tissue Anthony Kiedis

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/09/2013 21:53  

Tried reading the bank statement but it was wayyyyyyyyy to scary so now settled on practical sportsbike n streetfighters magazine far less scary

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2013 15:45  

Just got the new Lee Child book - see you all in a few days....!

Update Reply
Purplebikerboy @ 15/09/2013 12:30  

Cleaned out the attic the weekend,found acomplete series of Micheal Moorcock just started the first one,haven,t read them for about 20 yrs so here goes.

Update Reply
bobp @ 16/09/2013 20:18  

Nice one Bob I've not read any Moorcock for 30 years Legends from the End of Time I think Iron Orchid rings a bell somewhere

Update Reply
Emzed @ 16/09/2013 20:25  

Elric series finish,s at the end of time I,ve found 6 of his books so far I,m sure I,ve got some more somewhere there is only so much sorting out I can stand at one time .

Update Reply
bobp @ 16/09/2013 20:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email