MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Assuming you can read,what are you reading??

Assuming you can read,what are you reading?? (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Assuming you can read,what are you reading?? (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Assuming you can read,what are you reading??

east of acre lane....alex wheatle....great story written entirely in"ganja-man" speak...hard work but well worth the effort..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/05/2013 12:46  

and......Skagboys by irvine welsh.....prequel to trainspotting....brilliant mental exercise

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/05/2013 12:47  

do you read more than one book at once then jinkx? clearly i dont mean in one sitting.. bt you know what i mean...

Im currently reading BSH ~(yup Back Street Heroes) and my Sporty 883 Owners Manual

need to find another chicks**t book to read... love them daft bt good !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2013 19:18  

suze....normally got 2 or 3 on the go ,plus mcn during week...readaholic i be....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/05/2013 21:19  

Chrissy Rocks biography... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2013 22:05  

I'm about to finish "Prince of the Blood" by Raymond E. Feist (First book after Riftwar Saga) it's a real feast if you like fantasy/sci-fi.

Update Reply
crato @ 09/05/2013 17:41  

still delving into" gray's anatomy" ,fascinating stuff....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/05/2013 13:02  

Read the eye chart earlier... Optician asked me if I could read the line on the bottom... I replied "yes, why do you need to contact the printer for more charts"...

Okay... I'll get my coat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2013 23:21  

Read the eye chart earlier... Optician asked me if I could read the line on the bottom... I replied "yes, why do you need to contact the printer for more charts"...

Okay... I'll get my coat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2013 23:22  

I'm part way through a few things:

*Malleus Maleficarum - some stuff in here which is evident in modern socio-psychological paradigms.
*The Function of the Orgasm - W Reich. To paraphrase, sexual constipation prevents development and makes us mean.
He wrote another book

Listen Little Man

which is fantastic.

*A Practical Study of Argument - now don't get me started, , actually I've hardly broached this one. Its a bit of slow intro and so has so far bored me. But I should persevere.

Update Reply
Declan @ 23/05/2013 19:54  

Just finished "The one Hundred year old man-Who climbed out the window and dissappeared" by Jonas Jonasson . Bending history in a very funny way. A one off book

Update Reply
VineBob @ 25/05/2013 09:38  

Just started the powerful, Collapse of Dignity, by Mexican Miners Leader Napoleon Gomez who is living in excile in Toronto.

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 25/05/2013 17:35  

Steven Tyler
does the noise in my head bother you?
the auto-biography.

It's just like you'd expect;sex,drugs and rock'n'roll.[but with some interesting bit's about making music.]

Update Reply
tatters @ 26/05/2013 16:20  

halfheads by stuart r. mcbride,sci-fi horror ,for a change,also a steve mcqueen autobiography..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/05/2013 11:00  

one of my favourite authors,James Lee Burke....Creole Belle...long series of novels featuring detective dave robichaux....brilliant crime fiction,sustained down the years by superb texts and plots....recommend if you like crime stories

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/05/2013 11:23  

Read ??? Is that wot ya do wid buks,
I thort the w four stoppen the shelves from floating away in liberarys. Lol

I dare not read books . I can never put them down .
In the bath , while cooking and eating.
When I should be sleeping.

Books ruin lives ,
just say NO,
you know it makes sense lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 31/05/2013 19:00  

from irvine welsh(trainspotting)....."glue"....and also...."if you liked school,you'll lve work"....if you can READ scots,you'll love his work..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/06/2013 19:35  

oh,nearly forgot....jupiters travels..ted simon...for inspiration again??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/06/2013 19:36  

W.O.??.....just a picture book then??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/06/2013 12:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email