MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

What a whopper!

What a whopper! (6) - Forums [Biker Match] What a whopper! (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

What a whopper!

long reach or wat!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 19:44  

Definitely 'wat'!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2007 20:08  

err what has happened to the what a whopper

lol well i would say that dulali has recently finished her studies in the phenomena of drunken peoples ability to reamin seated on their barstool, their choice of barstool in the first place and y some people always fall off and others remain seated however drunk they are.

tangoman has takes the study further and checks out the subjects ability to circumnavigate , lamposts, and other street furniture following their departure from said drinking hostelries. (You can see the concentration on his face)

kwak wants to know what the phenomena will eventually be called so that she can complete her new novel on the centrifugal force involved in alcohol and movvement.

the whole study complete with the research and dance steps (thanks to tango man(merce cuningham eat yer heart out) ) is due to be published in the spring of 2009. the illustrated copies will be a little later because the photographer broke her leg when she fell off her barstool

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/08/2007 21:15  

This said the study will not interfere with the abba tribute band

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/08/2007 21:17  

Earthwind has every single baycity rollers record on her Ipod for when shes out riding and she is also easy to spot as bless her she still wears her baycity rollers scarf. No wonder ew gets lost when she is trying to get somewhere on her bike, as she certainly has lost her way with her music choice to.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/08/2007 21:26  

lol cg only knows this stuff because we once went to a baycity rollers concert back in the day...

Hoever cg;c first love was david cassidy and i know this because she had her bcr tattoo covered over with a full face picture of david on her .... (you will have to ask her about this)

She was a fully fledged member of the partridge family and can often be seen packing her keyboard in to her rucksack before rallies.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/08/2007 21:33  

Earthwind wears Bay City Rollers jimjams

Update Reply
Wench @ 16/08/2007 06:18  

Molly rides a C90 cos she can't stand going faster than 25 mph oo that's a BIG whopper init? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 06:25  

Kwak got her name as she has a secret longing to come back into this world as a duck, to prove she is totally Kwakers.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/08/2007 07:00  

ha ha nope a PIGEON (you can guess why) lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 07:01  

kwack was moved on in the night she is now 5th lampost down on the left!! [jus happened yu were b4 me coulda been anyone!!]]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 07:03  

lol you'll tell me owt (a tip for you TM, add a smiley icon to your posts, when you mean it to be amusing, otherwise it looks like you are being serious and that's prob why folk, including me, are taking your meaning in the wrong way) Just MHO tangoman was furious when the supplier, of his patent dance shoes, told him they weren't going to stock size 15 anymore and he'd have to make other arrangements, the supplier suggested Billy Smart's Circus, clown section lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 07:20  

Kwak has been pencilled in by NASA to be the first woman to ride a vehicle on the moon. With the zero-G up there the likelihood of dropping the bike is minimal, however NASA is going with the trike option just to be on the safe side. Bring me a bit of moon rock back, Kwak.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 16/08/2007 07:28  

Blueboy isn't blue cuz he is sad, he is blue with the cold while waiting to find a woman to warm him up, he has tried other options like a thermal vest, bed socks and long john's but john was having none of it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/08/2007 07:35  

TRIKE?? wash ya mouth out!! lol likelihood of me dropping a bike is ZERO cos I aint got one on the road at mo' Blue was delighted with his moon rock but it took some chewing

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 07:36  

kwak is al queadas[cant spell]representitive in the uk under the codename of mustapha fag!also responsible for emptyin the bin when its laden!![terrible i should be shot!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 08:50  

Tangoman is actually Dr Pepper in disguise!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2007 09:22  

lol @ T-Man

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 16/08/2007 11:16  

Blueboy is the love child of Fred Dibnah & Ade Edmonson,he's currently suing them to publicy announce this

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/08/2007 11:47  

Oggy has iced curry for breakfast 'Dave Lister' style

Update Reply
Wench @ 16/08/2007 12:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email