MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

What a whopper!

What a whopper! - Forums [Biker Match] What a whopper! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

What a whopper!

Just as a bit of fun, simply post a complete (non-malicious) whopper about the poster before yourself. So for example say the poster before me was called " Abcd", i'd right something like: "Abcd likes to eat curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week!" and so on and so on... You with me?He goes with, the poster before me eats curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2007 21:45  

ok here goes

Arf likes to run around in a fluffy pink dress eatin a mcflurry

Update Reply
RC @ 14/07/2007 21:52  

Rock Chick keeps a mountain goat, with its coat dyed many different tones, in her back garden. Simply because she feels it adds a splash of colour, as the flowers have failed to bloom this summer.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 14/07/2007 22:35  

Rock Chick keeps a mountain goat, with its coat dyed many different tones, in her back garden. Simply because she feels it adds a splash of colour, as the flowers have failed to bloom this summer.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 14/07/2007 22:36  

dazz pants is called this because of the gold larmey suit that he wears in the privacy of his own home every third sunday of the month and occasionally when he pops out to go buy his ice cream and bacon from asda

Update Reply
earthwind @ 14/07/2007 22:45  

earthwind got her name when she was on her first camping trip. She took loads of tins of beans with her and everywhere she went after that everyone knew she was arriving before she got there, if ya see what I mean Oh boy! am I goina be in trouble now rofl Well... Arf said tell a 'whopper' (blame him)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2007 04:08  

oh dear kwak its plain to me that ur the one thats had beans for tea,the smile on your face gives it away released the evil up up n away

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 15/07/2007 09:02  

lady rider is smiling because she has been given the choice bewtween a holiday in the bahamas and one in rhyl and she has chosen rhyl because for her this will always be the town of her dreams. She used to be a pole dancer there when she was younger. Now i am in trouble

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 18:48  

earthwind is always dreaming about the fresh faced toy boy she keeps locked under the stairs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2007 18:55  

I wish lmao you gonna get it scooby has got a ladder in his spider man suit and is now trying to decide which nail varnish will be the best to use so it wont clash with his handcuffs.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 19:01  

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 19:02  

ROFPML @ E W's whopper about scooby

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2007 20:26  

kwak thought of a very whitty whopper to tell about earthwind but refrained from posting it cos as we all know she is a very shy & quiet sort of girl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2007 22:45  

scooby doooo the truth is out u went to rhyl there is no doubt ,u stood in wonder ,stood n stared now we no ur oohhh so scared

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 16/07/2007 05:24  

Ladyrider is definately goinmg to start her new career as the peot lariet for the city of edingburgh and can be seen teaching classes at the university there between spetember and november

Update Reply
earthwind @ 16/07/2007 07:53  

lol @ scooby, I have your email addy so watch it! or I'll forward all my junk mail to you E W is starting a bike-tour company, it's going to be called Armchair Tours (oh boy am I in deep do-da now)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2007 09:59  

Kwak has nougt better to do so she looks at all the fella's profiles and rates them from 1 to 10 ( and mine got an 11 ) LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2007 11:26  

thats not really koj's bike.... his is green with bright red spots on and purple zig zags on it

and his fav band is right said fred

Update Reply
RC @ 16/07/2007 12:07  

RC's favourite bands are Bros & 5star,she has posters in a secret room under her stairs dedicated to them,I wont divulge what she does when she looks at the Matt Goss poster

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/07/2007 12:31  

Oggy is currently paying rc £20 a time for an hours 'usage' of her secret room after having got very excited about the thought of Matt Goss.

Update Reply
Dulali @ 16/07/2007 12:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email