MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

What a whopper!

What a whopper! (7) - Forums [Biker Match] What a whopper! (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

What a whopper!

molly is a ex cheerleader for the Dallass cowboys an was the body double in the film Debbie does Dallass!![uh oh!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 13:30  

forgot the bloody smileys!!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 13:39  

got a strange feelin about blueboy used to work around his way when young!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 13:41  

my dads dr pepper!!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 13:42  

kwak is al queadas[cant spell]representitive in the uk under the codename of mustapha fag!also responsible for emptyin the bin when its laden!! [terrible i should be shot!!] It can be arranged!! lol T M has just had breast implants, as part of his gender realignment, hence the arm across his chest in his pic, he doesn't want em to fall out afore the stitches heal ROFLMHO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 13:43  

kwak is al queadas[cant spell]representitive in the uk under the codename of mustapha fag!also responsible for emptyin the bin when its laden!! [terrible i should be shot!!] It can be arranged!! lol T M has just had breast implants, as part of his gender realignment, hence the arm across his chest in his pic, he doesn't want em to fall out afore the stitches heal ROFLMHO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 13:43  

can i hve yur cast offs???

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 13:46  

Cast offs? of what, coats or blonde wigs? If ya mean my breasts ya best buy yourself a t shirt with FRONT and BACK printed on it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 13:57  

prefered the spanish gypsy look!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/08/2007 14:34  

Are you talking about my profile pic or your penchant for dressing up? lol Which one, the first one, the black and white one or the coloured version of the b & w one??

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 14:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email