MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

What a whopper!

What a whopper! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What a whopper! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

What a whopper!

Every September/October time without fail, Kwak complains without remorse to all the major biscuit manufacturers about the quality of there products, so as to get a courtesy "replacement", knowing that the family sized tins are on the packing lines Just nice for xmas, eh Kwak! ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2007 18:18  

Arf failed his cycling proficiency test, blaming it on the bike he borrowed from his mate dodgy dave

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2007 19:34  

If as kwak agrees it is A that is true it is also tru e that she has borrowed my nail varnish to fix the ladders in scoobys tights that he got from jumping off hers and other peoples wardrobes. kwak is well know for her ability to stop those ladders running before they reach the gusset i am running and i am hiding (swl)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 18/07/2007 22:57  

ROFLMHO @ wardrobe E W loves the yellow skirt, that her granny knitted for her, she's going to wear it to her next rally as it's almost identical in colour to the marshalls' high vis' jacket

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/07/2007 07:30  

I did ask you not to tell anyone kwak lmao but it looks yellow now but once it was gold larmeeeeee mmmmm i have a crocheted one as well

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/07/2007 08:53  

ROFLMHO I was goin to put crocheted but wasn't sure how to spell it and I was goin to say you added sequins. I reckon we must be twins, separated at birth (probably to stop us giggling so much lol)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/07/2007 12:22  

lol but kwak I know you stll have that 1972 suit that you wore to the sweet concert, all silvery and shiny that you wear with the 8 inch rock boots (Stacks) if you get it waterproofed you could still wear it out high visibility

Update Reply
earthwind @ 21/07/2007 07:48  

Earthwind would not want it widely known but the reason she knows about my gold larme pants is that she made them for me out of the left over material she had from making her crocheted tank top. Her greatest wish is that She, Kwak and I find one more person so that she can get us to form an Abba tribute band. But there is very little enthusiasm for the idea.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 21/07/2007 22:28  

Ever broke down? Ever broken down in the pouring rain and its getting dark? Then magine braking down in the rain after a bad day, your cold, tired, just wanting to get home and getting pretty flaming hacked off as your tow that aint turned up. Then a large luxuary coach passes, running its wheels full steam through the puddle near by, the tidal wave compounds your misery, that is until out the back widow of this vehicle you spot a big hairy backside along with the complimentary V sign along side! Hi Daz!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2007 18:20  

I'll have whatever Arf is drinking lol Arf loves getting wet, he even puts his name down, at rallies, for the wet t shirt competition

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/07/2007 08:55  

so dazz pants is secretly an abba tribute singer and arf has seen him and kwak it seems is all part of their illusions or part of the tribute band. in fact the larme suits were part of a new programme brought out last year for those it thought would settle into the communities set up to aid in the recovery of runny nose syndrome. Symptons include believing that everyone else is in fact a hairdresser and the continual and obsessional need for lame kleenex tissues lined with silk. FYI You can identify a sufferer from their hankies

Update Reply
earthwind @ 24/07/2007 23:49  

FYI You can identify a sufferer from their hankies PML thank gawd for disposable TISSUES (my secret is safe)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/07/2007 06:14  

did you all know oggy's a still a virgin he just stands at the bottom of the bed shakeing it to make sound like hes well you all know

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 05/08/2007 16:29  

I dont really know what to say to that

Update Reply
Oggy @ 05/08/2007 16:50  

well we all know - that along with being a Virgin, Oggy also farts in pubs, but tries to disguise the fact by going around the pub with his silk lined lame hanky trying to waft the smell away whilst blaming the Abba tribute band that IS Dazpants

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/08/2007 17:05  

Silk lined hanky! LUXUARY!!! Holmfirthgirl, likes nothing more than to rip the corrigated iron of her back yard bog, so as to go snow boardin'........problem is, its only just august, luv!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2007 17:45  

hehehehe - hey - this is Holmfirth (where Last of the Summer Wine is filmed!)...we don't need snow to go carreering down hills on bog roof's or tin baths... Arf likes to lie down on the middle of the road & play with pretend bicycles...oh sorry - that's true aint it...

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/08/2007 15:42  

Holmfirthgirl was compos stunt double and has singlehandedly revived the wrinkled stocking trade!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2007 16:13  

did you all know that untill me and oggy met rc - bb - di ,we were both tea totals and went to church every sunday with out fail , we even use to open doors for little old ladies we were like liveing saints

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 06/08/2007 16:21  

Aaahh,there you go,not all angels have wings

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2007 16:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email