MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Accounts being banned

Accounts being banned (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Accounts being banned (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Accounts being banned

so chuffed for ya sandy hun yep i do know what u mean good init? lol tc hope to meet u and ur fella soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 04:37  

aaaawwww thanks for all your good wishes ppl - always said you were such a nice bunch on here - thats why I couldnt leave ya!! miss you all too much lol!!!! As for test Storm - blonde head on the weekend - bloody all over the place so DAS lesson a bit of a disaster - got 3 crammed in this week so better get it together and focus again but instructor really putting the pressure on me now so we'll see how it goes!!! And yes BC will def bump into one or two of you in coming weeks - in fact have been to Matlock Bath last two weeks so probably some of you there and didnt even know it lol!!!! Oh well, plenty of time - MCN weekend at Butlins this weekend - so test being put to back of my mind, 2 DAS lessons this week more than enough for any one, let alone a blonde woman who is wrong side of 21 now lol!!!! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 08:27  

shame u didnt tell me n storm sandy we was in matlock lock bath last sat.

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 08:58  

awwww sandy everyones entitled to a blonde momnet or two or in my case three four five !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you enjoy butlins weekend have fun

Update Reply
storm @ 16/04/2007 12:38  

yeah, I have em all the time Storm - Butlins cant come quick enough - two more DAS lessons to cram in this week and another two before test - pressure on, better focus and ride better than I did last week for sure!!!! Will def keep ears open for next trip to MB - be nice to meet some of u then? Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 08:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email