MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Poetry in Motion?

Poetry in Motion? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Poetry in Motion? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Poetry in Motion?

Rube,I wasnt given any clothes until I was 21 so couldnt go out...mind you,I did get a hat on my 18th so I could look out of the window

Update Reply
pondlife @ 29/08/2009 04:47  

born on the mountains grew up in a cave , biking and boozing is all that i crave , see we never even had windows Pond lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 29/08/2009 07:56  

Once in awhile you find a friend
who's your friend right from the start.
Once in a while the friendship's so strong
it really warms your heart.

Once in a while that friendship lasts
your whole lifetime through.
It only happens once in awhile,
like it happened with me and you .

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2009 19:52  

Isnt that lovely ,...BJs... Pond U poor Bugg** Even poorer bugg** ,..Excal. But my tounge NEVER recovered from licking roads clean.......LOOK!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 29/09/2009 00:30  

BJ that's so sweet it's making my teeth fall out Can almost see the teddy-bear holding a pink heart !! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 29/09/2009 02:28  

Pond: I wasnt given any clothes until I was 21 so couldnt go out...mind you,I did get a hat on my 18th so I could look out of the window PML @ that

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/09/2009 07:37  

Ladies Prayer Now I lay me Down to sleep. I pray the lord My shape to keep. Please no wrinkles Please no bags And please lift my butt Before it sags. Please no age spots Please no gray And as for my belly, Please take it away Please keep me healthy Please keep me young, And thank you Dear Lord for all that you've done

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/09/2009 16:43  

Im on my knees Praying...........

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 04/10/2009 04:40  

Its National Poetry Day today A friend is like a flower,a rose to be exact,Or maybe like a brand new gatethat never comes unlatched.A friend is like an owl,both beautiful and wise.Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,whose spirit never dies.A friend is like a heart that goesstrong until the end.Where would we be in this worldif we didn't have a friend

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 13:49  

Look at me go I'm riding a bicycleIt's so much more funThan that small little tricycleI go up the drivewayAnd then I turn backIt isn't so hardI think I've got the knackThe feel of the windOn my face i quite likeNothing compares to it-Rinding my bike

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 09/10/2009 10:39  

I've got a bike you can ride it if you like its got a basket a bell that rings and things and makes it look good I know a mouse and he hasnt got a house i dont know why i call him Gerald he's getting very old but he;s a good mouse

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/10/2009 14:20  

• My fear is real as I study the dropIt took me an eon to get to the topMy hair and swimsuit still drip from the last rideI wouldn't concede without dad by my sideWe made it a game so I wouldn't have doubtThe Jedis are counting on me to help outDarth Vader, the Emperor, and storm troopers fightOnly my courage will end this dark plightI take a deep breath to dispell all my nervesIt doesn't relax, but the purpose it servesWith eyes shut tight I rush down the slideIt's amazingly long, but not very wideI think I'm home free as my fear turns to gleeHalf the way down, Dad is yelling to meI think all the worst that could happen is through Until Dad's words reach me,"May the shorts be with you!"

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/10/2009 18:55  

lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 11/10/2009 19:55  

Oh cursed bra why do you pinch me so?
I should have burned you long ago for sure,
And thong that into very flesh doth grow,
How much more will my form have to endure?
Pinched, pushed and sliced are my youthful curves,
My feet walk on the stilts of six inch heels,
My feet are killing me so are my nerves,
We suffer this, for this to males appeals.
Bring me my sloppy sweater long and wide,
Pajamas that exceed five times my size,
And naked underneath I am with pride,
How sweet the breeze that whispers round my thighs.
So burn your bras, and thongs throw in the bin,
Renounce this blessed freedom is a sin.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/10/2009 21:40  

Riding My BikeMy wheels don’t seem to touch the roadAs I fly through the wind.When I look down,The road flashes by.When I look up,The world is slow motion again,And I swerve a corner,Almost floating. Written by Anna Williams at age 10

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/10/2009 18:35  

Hey WN, thats really good for a 10 year old..... beautifully written. Oh and full marks for the star wars themes in your poem above!! I approve very much!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 18/10/2009 19:28  

it is DS i was impressed too star wars gotta love em

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/10/2009 19:31  

the best WN, the best... nothing compares!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 18/10/2009 20:31  

Dear Santa All I want for Christmas is a pair of nice young men,
A football team . League or Union . I don't mind,
A determined man with plenty of gysm,
Broad shoulders. Hairy chest. And a tight behind. Dear Santa, I promise that I won't hurt them,
I just have a few games I'd like to play,
They'll be well fed and cared for. Truly appreciated,
And I'll return them to you on New Year's Day. But Dear Santa, If you can't provide any of the above,
Dear Santa. You've got such a kindly face,
Just harness up your reindeer to your sleigh Dear,
And drop on over . I'll be waiting at my place.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2009 22:41  

A determined man with plenty of gysm Jackie what's 'gysm'?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/10/2009 09:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email