MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Poetry in Motion?

Poetry in Motion? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Poetry in Motion? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Poetry in Motion?

wind in your hair,sun on your face ripping along at quite a pace fields of corn the trees so green the only witnesses to where you have been stop for a fag and a cuppa tea find a bush to have a pee get out the camera for the moment to catch and post it up on Biker Match

Update Reply
pondlife @ 23/08/2009 08:37  

very nice Cissy , turn it into a song lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 23/08/2009 08:39  

Exc... it already is a song...spookily called "Lost Girlz" ... had some radio play too (ok, on Biker radio lol....)... thats just two verses...!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 23/08/2009 08:44  

Farting with style takes practice,Perfection takes time, its a gift,You've first got to learn all the basics,Like pushing one out in a lift.Those silent but violent are classics,With friends it's a really good game,Fart in a crowd at a party,Then watch to see who gets the blame.Now once your technique has been mastered,You'll know what your bottom can do,But ALWAYS remember - don't push too hard,Coz one day you might follow through !!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 23/08/2009 08:46  

Or; As I sat on the bog one dayHaving a good old dumpI heard a voice from down belowIt didn't half make me jumpAnd there I spyed a talking turd I thought it rather pottyIt said "I don't want to die" And jumped back up my botty .

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 23/08/2009 08:49  

Oh did'nt know that Cissy ! here's 2 more verses for *my bike* getting closer to the ocean now with a salt taste in the air...the barren lands behind us , so quite serene and bare...i can feel the damp coolness while nearing the open sea ...the journey's almost ended for my bike the ride and me. lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 23/08/2009 08:51  

nice one geoff!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 23/08/2009 08:52  

and an old one.... here I sit broken hearted spent a penny and only farted

Update Reply
pondlife @ 23/08/2009 08:53  

Good one Exc! lol @ PL!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 23/08/2009 08:54  

some people think its funny but its reaaly hot and runny di--o--rear it come from me bum like a bullet from a gun di--o--rear

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2009 08:58  

on top of old smokey on the end of a stick there was a bold eagle scratching his............ dont be mistakened dont be misled cause that poor bold eagle was scratching his HEAD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2009 09:00  

lol at Geoff , the final verses to *my bike* i found a space beneath the stars to stretch my legs and rest...my bike is cooling off right now , again its passed the test...tomorrow is another day on the road again we'll be..the sun wind and rain upon us , my bike the road and me .Thats it for what its worth lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 23/08/2009 09:09  

ashes to england funk to funky big up the brits and the aussie's were flunkys!

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 25/08/2009 01:44  

What wonderfull poets BIKERS ARE!!!! MORE PLEASE!!! OR how about some odes to bikers Me,,Hopeless but i like reading ur lots

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 25/08/2009 10:12  

For the Ladies A WOMAN'S POEM:Before I lay me down to sleep,I pray for a man, who's not a creep,One who's handsome, smart and strong.One who loves to listen long,One who thinks before he speaks,One who'll call, not wait for weeks.I pray he's gainfully employed,When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.Pulls out my chair and opens my door.Massages my back and begs to do more.Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'I pray that this man will love me to no end,And always be my very best friend.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/08/2009 10:52  

For the Men !!! I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac withhuge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,and loves to send me riding my bike and fishing. Thisdoesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.The End.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/08/2009 10:52  

BJs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WONDERFULL!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, STILL!!!! Now Im and

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 26/08/2009 13:19  

PAM AYRES 4 those who are old enough to rem. Has a new poem out Called: I wish i'd looked after me T..s Excellent Those lucky enough to have big ones may be able to relate to & enjoy this poem!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 28/08/2009 15:52  

The father smiled to see his childCome running to his side."Please tell me, Daddy, what is meantBy that word 'sex'", she cried. He looked aghast at this sweet girl -She was but eight years old;Too young, he thought and innocentTo break this childhood mould. She should be playing with her dollsOr other toys she hadInstead of asking questions suchAs this one of her Dad. With openness and honestyAn inborn family trait,This Dad explained the facts of lifeQuite candidly and straight. His discourse finished, thankfully,He kissed her on the cheek;No word she'd uttered all the while,But now began to speak: "I didn't think my question wasA matter so complex,For Mum just said to tell you lunchIs ready in two secs

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/08/2009 16:06  

Remember my father giving me a biology book to read and shut me in the Front poshest ,,,,4 visitors ,,usually,,room. All because i wanted to go out to play with my friend and a boy....! (Blubbering at mem...aand they had a great time without me... & I was 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still wouldn't let me out at 15 so LEFT HOME!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 28/08/2009 16:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email