MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Comments on threads!

Comments on threads! - Forums [Biker Match] Comments on threads! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Comments on threads!

Yeah i know prob been covered loads of times but, hey i love a good argument, i mean discussion lol.

Why the heck do people have to continuously comment on threads with stuff we dont want to hear about, are sick of hearing about and have nothing to do with the topic of the thread?????

Dont they realise it is so childish, boring and they need to get a life!!!!

Im not saying not to make comments, but don't spoil a good thread, or an important one which is started to get important info from members!!!!!

My opinion and im entitled to it hahahahahahahahaha

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/03/2012 01:13  

Well said that woman. right where do I post next

Update Reply
JP @ 16/03/2012 05:50  

ye ther nuffin worse than Andy postin a completly random comment on a sensible thread.....unles its a blonde comment of course....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 16/03/2012 08:33  

I don't mind the banter, but when folk post just for the old (yawn) karma thing or, worse, for the "look at me, look at me my life is full" factor then I reach for the bucket. We all have plans, we shouldn't assume everyone wants to know the ins and outs of a ducks about them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2012 10:07  

Exactly Boss mom, its soooooooooooooooo BORING!!!!!!! And probably all bullpoo anyway!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/03/2012 11:42  

sooo serious

Update Reply
trumpetrider @ 16/03/2012 18:59  

I think people agree/disagree on this matter depending on what mood they are in, I recall Sandi saying much the same thing about drivel not so long ago & was shouted down by people saying it was a bit of fun.

Has anyone ever stopped to think before posting that someone may be sick of hearing what your posting about ?

Just cos it may be something you are not interested in does not mean someone else wont be ?

Personally I like to hear about the good things that are going on in members lives, rather than from those who seem to roll from one disaster to the next, but I would not slate them for putting that as its something that has an impact on their lives at that point in time.

I do however get fed up of members bickering & sniping at each other in the forums, that's not what this site is about ... IMO

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/03/2012 20:05  

Agree with you on the bickering and sniping Shell, on any forum it is annoying and childish. It is all over the net unfortunately some cannot leave their issues off the pc. Once the bickering starts most sensible people just leave or ignore it...best thing to do really :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2012 20:17  

I agree Shell it's nice to hear the good stuff but we musn't forget a lot of folk on here are single and this site may be the only way of airing and sharing there problems. At the end of the day this site is about HAVING FUN

Update Reply
trumpetrider @ 16/03/2012 20:18  

I often find i stray off topic I do apologise in advance please ignore me there are worse things i could do (now what was the topic here?.......Ah yes! going off topic, here i go again...Ooops!)

Update Reply
missme @ 16/03/2012 22:43  

I rarely join in on threads like this, however . . . . This site is meant to be a bikers social/dating site. Boss Mums post does highlite the Karma thing, which a lot of folks still want to be high on for some reason. (If i start enough stupid threads my Karma will make me popular!) Everybody on this site is an idividual (Yes we are all individuals!) and takes out, or puts in, as much as they want to. I went out for a ride today and met a couple, one of whom has let his membership on here lapse, for reasons i wouldnt repeat. Yet after our ride, I read some comments on here that made me realise that he had a point. I have been on this site long enough to see people come, and go, and come back again, for whatever reason, and I still subscribe. But Inane comments do make me sometimes wonder why? Live and let live folks,you might find it boring, but its better than obnoxious!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2012 23:35  

I agree wholeheartedly with Slidy, and always will
(trust me, I have my reasons which will become apparent to him at some point in the future lol)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2012 23:53  

I'm not popular, I couldn't give a toss about karma, if I have anything to say, I'll say it.....mostly.

I guess it's another facet of the internet, people post crap as part of a conversation and it goes off on a tangent. We all know and accept it does that. What does it really matter in the long run?

It can get annoying I guess, but don't take it all so serious, it's not worth the hassle to stress on keyboard comments, concentrate on what really matters, the friends and family you speak to, not type to...

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 17/03/2012 00:23  

WHERES ALL OF THIS BICKERING N SNIPING GOING ON THEN? HAVE I BEEN MISSING ALL THE JUICY STUFF NOTHING LIKE A GOOD OLE BICKER N SNIPE TO MAKE ONE GIGGLE Makes me laugh when folk moan about folk moaning

Update Reply
trumpetrider @ 17/03/2012 05:23  

Did anyone see corrie last night? who killed whats his name?

Update Reply
missme @ 17/03/2012 06:18  

na i missed it , i was down the pub celebrating with guinness ................ who done it ?

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 17/03/2012 08:01  

well theres thinking , talking & doing , dont you think its a human thing , but then thats all the fun one needs really ,oh and a motorcycle ...........vroom vroom it the breez down your way..................

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 17/03/2012 09:25  

Hit the breez down your way........................

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 17/03/2012 09:28  

Karma will come around one day and bite ya on the ass when you're least expecting it!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/03/2012 15:31  

I think colonel Mustard done it in the dining room with the lead pipe

Update Reply
missme @ 17/03/2012 20:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email