MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi

CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi - Forums [Biker Match] CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi

If anyone sees a blue Audi A4 with a CBR/Andrew sized dent in it that was me. The Cock pulled out infront of me today without even looking went stright into the driver side door bikes not looking so hot now :(

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 08/03/2012 22:58  

sorry to hear mate

are you ok ? any injuries ? hope not

bet it was the same old story "i did'nt see him officer"

Update Reply
buxton @ 08/03/2012 23:10  

Not good, hun :<< Hope you're OK???

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/03/2012 23:14  

Woo Hoo.....just noticed that was post #2000

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/03/2012 23:16  

Twisted my elbow and nocked my shoulder but I'll live. He didnt even look. My front wheel was level with his back wheel when he clocked a parking space ont he other side of the road and just started to turn. I had nowhere to go. That will teach me to brag I hadnt had an accident in 10 years :) Have to prase motorcycle direct though hire bike will be here in the morning mines been taken away all very easy ina 10 min phone call just have to wait to see if its fixed or written off now :) bit cheesed off as I've just serviced it ready for the summer new pads,oil and flushed all the collant gerrrr.Ohh well back to looking at the nice fireblade you know just in case they wright it off and all :)

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 08/03/2012 23:19  

as good as it gets regards no serious injury

you have to consider yourself very lucky indeed.

hope it all works out for you

Update Reply
buxton @ 08/03/2012 23:32  

Phew, lucky escape mate, nice one, the glance and go brigade infuriate me grrr

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 09/03/2012 00:59  

Glad to read ur ok-ish mate

Gotta look on the bright side...

Maybe you'll be sporting a new blade for the summer

Get some decent pain relief, that arm n shoulder could be a bit sore in the morning

Good luck getting things sorted

Update Reply
Fitchy @ 09/03/2012 01:10  

Glad to hear your ok,

Tis the season now for idiots out there so everyone be careful please

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/03/2012 05:42  

glad you're ok Andrew!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/03/2012 07:46  

Theres always a plonker waiting to spoil your day, at least your in one peice, he did,nt use that old chesnut smdsy did he, .... pathetic are,nt they?

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 09/03/2012 08:16  

Hope you recover soon mate , & get back out there & keep riding , with the essence to be a better but more knowledgable motorcyclist, radar on always ......

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 09/03/2012 08:50  

At the very least you are hear to tell the tale hun, just shows us yet AGAIN that a helluva lot of drivers still DON'T think Bike. Was the driver charged? bloody should've been! OK off my soap box - get better soon cavywavy

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/03/2012 09:43  

Crud about the bike Andrew, good that you didn't get seriously injured or worse. Hope you get your bike/ a new bike sorted very soon. All the best

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/03/2012 10:10  

Glad you're not hurt - had a couple of near misses myself. As have we all, I'm sure.

I adopt the attitude that all drivers are Blind Idiots and it's saved me from a few nasty moments. But, if they don't even look then what are we supposed to do?

A rider who can't work now, or walk without a stick thanks to one such moron told me ..... "Watch their front wheel". "Never mind if you think they've seen you or have even looked you in the face." "As long as that front wheel isn't moving - you're safe." " If it does roll - start to take evasive action." "Better to look a bit silly weaving around a bit for nothing than spend a few weeks in hospital - or worse!"

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 09/03/2012 11:13  

To be honest I saw his front wheel move and new he was going but I was already level with his rear bumper and Im fast but not that fast :). I'm preatty good at reading all the sign indicators mean very little I saw his head move and clock the parking space as I reached the back of his car. but knew he hadnt lokked round as his wheel started to turn and I slammed on the brakes but there wasnt enough space/time. So I did the whole Brace for impact and watched it happen really. I managed to stay upright got the bike over to the street and did the whole two arms two legs heads still attached routine. Got off looked at my bike and felt a sudden urge to bounce the driver down the street :). If it get written off I think I may actualy cry, I liked the look color and way it rode not found anything close for a while new bikes just look wrong to me and as it was a limmited addtion doubt ill get a blue and white one the same.

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 09/03/2012 12:29  

Dude, that sucks about the bike...if they write it off, d'you think you'll be able to buy it back?
Glad you're ok though.

Update Reply
SomeRandomBiker @ 09/03/2012 12:49  

new pads,oil and flushed all the collant gerrrr. If you got proof of payment for parts get them into your claim, best to ya.

Update Reply
Laffo @ 09/03/2012 13:29  

accidents do happen, but you get a bit angry when its not your fault youve got to dig deep and control your temper which is what you did.. and is right... or you probably be on a murder charge LoL

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 09/03/2012 15:24  

yet another numpty on the road! glad to hear you not badly injured hope all goes well with gettin sorted n back out there. take care

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 11/03/2012 19:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email