MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi

CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi (2) - Forums [Biker Match] CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

CBR 600 and Andrew sized dent in a blue Audi

hope your okies Cavy and bearing up, and fingers crossed you get your lovely bike back chuck, its a shame we cant fit some kinda Mad Max style thing on front of our bikes that torpedos and throws into space idiots like that i hope you get your bike back and hope your shoulder and any other pains and injuries heal quick for ya

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2012 21:18  

Glad youre OK Cavy, there are some right idiots out there at the moment ---- I had one pull out of a side road on me in Bury yesterday ... looked my way for 2 - 3 seconds, looked AT me I'm sure .. but still pulled out . I had me lights on, was doing 30 mph and was in me car !!!! Least I know the horn works - should have seen the look of shock on his face as I stopped about 6" from his door .... I dont believe that accidents just happen - they are always CAUSED by someone's action or lack of action . Be careful out there ....

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 11/03/2012 21:51  

yeah but they still happen????

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 11/03/2012 21:56  

Glad your'e ok. Also hope you get a nice new bike if it is written off. xktx

Update Reply
ktU2 @ 12/03/2012 17:31  

Well insurance claims ar ein bikes is away been assessed and Im stuck with a CBF600 ( I hate CBF600's) I have never ridden a bike with less well everything lol Oh and iv fractured whatever the little bone in your forarm is called So bit fed up missed the lovley weekend to go ridding,

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 12/03/2012 17:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email