MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

i'v found out that there is a free disco on the Friday night, and a rock band on the Saturday night (6 pound entry) camping is free but you pay for the showers, it is also a Forces fundraising weekend with alsorts of games on the Saturday and Sunday (see list below), exhibitions and trade stands there over the weekend, there is also a Firework display on the Saturday night, if anyone wants it i was thinking of taking a rideout over to Hawes on the Saturday or across to the coast if you prefair, we dont usually leave till about 11am

Free entry and parking
Ice skating
Funfair
Go-karts
Car boot
Zorbing
Wall climb
Paintball
200ft bungee
Raffles
Water Walking inflatables
and just noticed Donkey Rides (might be ok for XK)

hi M will ring in the morning if we do Hawes

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/05/2012 10:19  

Bill, I'd already stated about the D Js on the calendar, and according to the info I'd already added the music is supposed to be rockabilly and rock n roll not rock. I didn't see the info about fireworks, paintball, bungee, wall climbing water walking inflatables and donkeys tho, that must have been added after I looked, so thanks for that. Where the heck are they going to put it all lol I hope there's going to be loads of photos taken for the calendar, pretty please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/05/2012 10:39  

My SatNav wont find the Postcode for Squires... Relying on Google.. Omg!! Leaving in 20 mins anyway.. stress coffeeeeeee consumed first Seeeee you's soon.. or not as the case may be...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/05/2012 17:22  

Anne you'll probably be better off with google instead of sat nag, safe journey. oh yes, Neil! You can't take your own drink, or food, it's a cafe, the boss will lynch ya lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2012 11:32  

Wanted to leave a quick hi to all the cats I met on friday night, I had a grand weekend and it was good to meet some people from here. Apologies If I missed some of you on Saturday, I spent the time listening to the band. Next time.......

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 13/05/2012 14:27  

Hope all bodies had a great weekend and all arrive home safe and sound

Update Reply
wenders @ 13/05/2012 15:16  

yes thank you Wenders, I did despite the lack of decent beer, i managed !
hope for a repeat of this weather next weekend

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2012 16:41  

Well I did get to Squires.. On my own... Did get lost.. toured the M1 for a bit.. detoured via York.. took three hours 10 minutes but I don't care.. because I got there.. off my own bat.. didn't need rescued like Mablethorpe.. didn't stress or cry... Proud of self and now I know where it is.. and it was well worth the the extra hour and a bit.. cos it was a fabby fabby weekend!! Exhausted but the atmosphere on the Saturday was lush!! Can't wait for the next one.. although twice now camping has nearly killed me.. not so sure about that bit.. When's the next one?!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/05/2012 16:56  

Although I couldn't make the whole weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed the few hours that I managed
Thanks for organising it BobKat...and for the sit on the diamante trimmed McBeastie
Good to meet up with old and new friends again.....see you all next time

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/05/2012 17:25  

Fab weekend great Ride Saturday Mega fish n chips at scarborough.

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 13/05/2012 20:29  

nice to meet a few more bm members on friday night hope to see more at future events

Update Reply
moko @ 13/05/2012 21:54  

another brilliant weekend with good friends, ride to Whitby was good, sorry Min. for not coming over to see you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/05/2012 04:37  

May have been a great week end but there are still no pics on the event ?

Update Reply
JP @ 15/05/2012 09:12  

Some one should be putting some on as there were lots taken

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/05/2012 13:37  

I have some.. although not many as phone died... but will pop them up after work this evening... Likely you will all be tucked up in bed so you can take a wee looksee over breakfast.. but have to say hope someone else has some photo's cos there aren't many... Bobkat took some.. I know.. I was in it

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/05/2012 14:41  

JP they were all having too good a time, dancing and getting squiffy lol I've just added my few photos from Saturday nite, a lovely one of Alice, and a lovely one of Guzzi Girl, Suziyamki and Riggy also nice ones of Neil and Tony aka Freddie Kruger I think; and a rather strange one of Bill which looks like he's looking for nits on nellie's bonce Thanks to Ninja Lou for my latest profile photo. Nice to meet you Riggy for the first time, and EMDEE, (bring an interpretor next time eh? and thanks for the compliment ) and lovely to meet/see all the others, sorry Jim for calling you John lol (I wasnae even drinking) The rocker with the D A hairstyle isn't a member of BM but his D A was so big I couldn't resist snapping his photo (I asked first of course, Matt) The band 'The Hicksville Bombers' were excellent and the music the D J played was brill too, it's been too many years since I attended a rockabilly gig. I even jigged about a bit, gawd my feet were sore afterwards tho lol http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2745

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/05/2012 14:45  

What another fantastic weekend, thanks for everyones company - i've uploaded some pics. Squires is such a an awesome venue and I can't wait to get back for another hooley hehehe xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/05/2012 21:26  

hey Bobkat! good to meet you good trip home?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2012 21:29  

Hi Neil, it was lovely to meet you as well. It was a blustery ride home lol well worth it for a great weekend. Hope you enjoyed yourself - your in the pics

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/05/2012 21:38  

Hey Bobkat, Great event!!! I managed a couple of hours there on Sat night , and just missed you - again. Maybe get a chance to chat next time - 3rd time lucky???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2012 21:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email