MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

That's odd, I just been asked to go and help someone out with his machines in Leeds/Bradford.........now if I plan it for Friday, and can get some tools and a tent on a bike, I've no excuses not to come.........ice skating, haven't done that for years, I'm game.

Update Reply
jetset @ 08/05/2012 10:43  

Jetset, you could arrive in a car, there are some spaces for cars, tho as it's a double-event weekend it may be a bit of a squeeze.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2012 10:55  

NRR http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745 Also taking place that weekend, same venue, Forces Family Weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2605 Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders Riggy66Kazninja posh EMDEE

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2012 10:57  

Not able to do this one cos spent too many pennies recently But if you do a ride across to Hawes on Saturday send us a text Bill and I'll ride over from this side and say elloooo

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/05/2012 11:22  

i'v found out that there is a free disco on the Friday night, and a rock band on the Saturday night (6 pound entry) camping is free but you pay for the showers, it is also a Forces fundraising weekend with alsorts of games on the Saturday and Sunday (see list below), exhibitions and trade stands there over the weekend, there is also a Firework display on the Saturday night, if anyone wants it i was thinking of taking a rideout over to Hawes on the Saturday or across to the coast if you prefair, we dont usually leave till about 11am

Free entry and parking
Ice skating
Funfair
Go-karts
Car boot
Zorbing
Wall climb
Paintball
200ft bungee
Raffles
Water Walking inflatables
and just noticed Donkey Rides (might be ok for XK)

hi M will ring in the morning if we do Hawes

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/05/2012 12:34  

bump

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/05/2012 09:18  

We don't have a dog sitter for the whole weekend but will try and get over for a few hours on the Sunday Hope to catch up with those that will still be there and partake in the yummi carvery ,,,,,,HB and JJ900 X

Update Reply
honda baby @ 09/05/2012 13:17  

Hoping to get up on the Sunday, weather permitting!!!!
See you all there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2012 14:03  

One More Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! And because of "circumstances" it will be my last event for a wee while.. so going to make the most of it!! Did I say.. One More Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 10/05/2012 17:13  

This is really quite cheeky.. but.... After chatting with XK.. is there anyone going this weekend who has a childs crash helmet or a small head and a spare crash helmet that they should like to loan or sell... Obviously.. not dropped or bounced but doesn't have to be immaculate... Like her mamma.. she suits the scruffy look If you do.. inbox me.. so we can keep this thread ehmmmm.. "clean" and to the point about who and what and where..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 10/05/2012 17:25  

Rockchickee, may I suggest you start a new thread in the classified forum? It will get seen more there than in here.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/05/2012 19:26  

Cheeers lovely.. Done NRR http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745 Also taking place that weekend, same venue, Forces Family Weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2605 Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders Riggy66Kazninja posh EMDEE

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 10/05/2012 19:52  

do they sell proper beer at Squires, or should i bring my own?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2012 19:55  

If ya mean real ale, I don't think so Neil, you could always phone up and ask them 01977 684 618 NRR http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745 Also taking place that weekend, same venue, Forces Family Weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2605 Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders Riggy66Kazninja posh EMDEE

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/05/2012 20:09  

we are hoping to be there bout 8 to 8.30 if its not raining

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 10/05/2012 21:26  

Is that on the friday night that your coming

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/05/2012 23:52  

Yes Bill , 3 of us .

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 11/05/2012 07:30  

Comming down after work 2-2.30. should be there for 6 ish ,see ya all there cheers .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2012 07:36  

We are hoping to get there sat afternoon so if your saving places bill

Update Reply
JP @ 11/05/2012 08:07  

It's Today!!!!!!! Seee you gorgeous lush peeps tonight.. and tomorrow!! Ride Safe... Drive Aware and keep smiling!! Manohman I am Excited but I have to work now!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/05/2012 08:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email