MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match] Wheels next the sea - Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

I wondered if anyone would be interested in this as a rideout? It's the 4th Wells Motorbike show on the Sunday 17th June £1 per wheel (Good to have pilly and pay half each ) Oh and your bike is the show! We could all meet in the morning for breakfast and then ride the coast road to Wells next the sea for this show Let me know what you think

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 15:32  

Ellie, once again its a loooong way away fer me ( err where is wells)? great idea tho, sure u get interest....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/03/2012 15:58  

I know where Wells next the sea is. We used to go there with my ex inlaws who live outside of Kings Lyne. I suppose it's about 140 miles for me. Will give it some thought

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/03/2012 16:25  

That's the weekend of The Farmyard Party.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 16:36  

If you are not going it will be ok

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/03/2012 16:48  

Yes I know XK but when I looked to see who is going, no one from this end were added to the list, so thought it would be good to do something over here

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 16:51  

rossoandy21 Wells-next-the-sea is in North Norfolk.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 17:06  

Elliemay, is it Wells or Wheels? I've changed it to Wells in the title, on the calendar, let me know if it's incorrect and I can change it back. Is it a bike show or a ride out for BM members? I notice you put the event in the 'rides out' category but in the text you mention the cost of entry to the show. Everyone follow the link to put your name down http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2951

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/03/2012 17:37  

Hi sandi the event is called 'Wheels' next the sea and being held in Wells next the sea This is a one day show so thought it would make a good breakfast and coast rideout for BMers I do hope this makes sense

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 17:51  

Ah, righto Elliemay, thanks for that, I've changed the title back, these flippin' organisers and their daft event titles lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/03/2012 18:28  

rofl @ sandi n ellie well done ellie for organising.....an well done sandi fer attempting to figure it all out lol...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/03/2012 18:32  

Andy, it doesn't take much to confuse me lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/03/2012 18:37  

lol @ sandi and thanks to Andy You'll get to understand I never seem to make anything easy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 18:47  

Hope I can make myself available for this one, I love Wells next to the sea.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 05/03/2012 20:08  

Be good to see you John, nice ride along the coast, breakfast, what more could you ask for

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2012 20:12  

Be good to see you John, nice ride along the coast, breakfast, what more could you ask for

Maybe I am picky Ellie but I could ask for:
Sunny weather - not too hot (light breeze)All the cagies to stay at homeNo, diesel, mud etc on the road
Kids to have road senseFit women in bikini's - No, scratch that one I would fall off the bike, not good.
I'm sure I could think of more. Didn't add good company as that is foregone with a BM meet.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 06/03/2012 09:04  

Will ensure your wishes are met John believe that and you'll believe anything!

Update Reply
old red @ 06/03/2012 13:34  

We'll have to see what we can do John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2012 19:04  

This will be a good day out, starting with breakfast

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2012 10:49  

I'll be more than happy to start it with a breakfast... Good idea to finish it with another too! Then off home for a bacon butty.

Update Reply
old red @ 02/04/2012 16:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email