MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

1st of March ride in Surrey, Sussex Kent

1st of March ride in Surrey, Sussex  Kent - Forums [Biker Match] 1st of March ride in Surrey, Sussex  Kent - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

1st of March ride in Surrey, Sussex Kent

On Thursday the 1st of March, I'm planning a ride out, Leaving London at (1pm,ish) heading south pass Box Hill (2ish) on the A24, Then aiming down the A29 to Bognor Regis. Leave Bognor (3-30ish) on the coast road A259 to Beachy Head Leaving Beachy Head (5-30ish) heading for the Gamecock by Brands Hatch for the South East BM meet. Somewhere on the later part of the ride stopping for some food. If anyone's up for it or part of the ride, let me know to arrange a place and time to meet. Ragnar

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/02/2012 19:22  

Would have loved to Ragnar, but I have a viewing on the house that morning and Andy is busy with his shed!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 27/02/2012 21:18  

It looks like i'm going for a ride all on my on my jack. I'l just have to play John Layton's Lone Rider all the way round

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/02/2012 18:25  

looks like nice ride mate,repeat it one weekend phaps an hav sunday roast en route.. As sarah said sorry but we both got loads going on at mo....see U at Gamecock tho,, ride safe Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 28/02/2012 18:52  

I hope to nick a bike from work hopefully a Tiger or a Bonnie.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/02/2012 20:20  

Unfortunately will be at work during the day, other wise would have joined up with you at Beachy Head for a ride. Will see you at the Gamecock in the evening though. Regards Dave

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 28/02/2012 21:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email