MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07

White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07

Crash!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 21/06/2012 13:37  

Update from the White Lady: Well only a week to go ...to NABD RALLY at the WORSTEAD WHITE LADY hope to see everyone there as there are some great bands playing also we have lots of food and drink lol ...will be serving a full English Breakfast everyday for those who are camping,BBQ with the usual stuff,hot roast pork baguettes and roast and spuds on sunday,we have a real ale beer festival with over 20 differant real ales and lots of lager,cider and other stuff we are also doing cold drinks,tea and coffee flap jacks,chocolate and muffins .....so see you there !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2012 19:24  

Hi Ellie,
New Tyre going on tomorrow so looks like I am still on for this one, just not sure if I will be camping over. If I don't camp then I will be up on the Saturday.

Got lent a tent but have never put it up (don't know if there is anything missing - lol).

How's my Birthday cake coming along?

John.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 26/06/2012 09:45  

Don't worry about the tent John, we always carry a spare It's going to be a great weekend!! Cake's on order!! am still worried about the heath & safety on the candles in a field full of tents

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2012 20:12  

Weather isn't look great!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 26/06/2012 20:53  

The weather looks fine, bit of rain that's all, nowt like Farmyard!!

Update Reply
old red @ 26/06/2012 21:25  

Never been to Farmyard, well only as a kid living in the sticks but tht's not the same farm. lol

I take it you guys are going on your bikes?

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 27/06/2012 08:47  

Oh yes, need your bike as got a rideout plained for the Saturday!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2012 11:32  

What time is the Rideout Departing?

It looks to be a 2Hr ride for me but I may not be able to leave until 10.30 - trying to negotiate an earlier time with the Ex. at the mo.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 27/06/2012 13:04  

Big Hi, fianally writing my first post! First event was 2 weeks ago, Wheels-Next-To-The-Sea. brilliant day Big thank you again to Ellimay for organising the Breafast Run and what a great ride up the coast road! Good to meet some of you guys and hope to see you again......maybe this weekend Look forward to this weekend at The White Lady...Good Pub, Good Beer, Good Music, Good Food, Good Company, what more can you ask for...Oh yeah Good Weather! Going up on Friday to make the most of this one. See you all there, good luck with the ex YZFJohn!

Update Reply
rayonaninja @ 27/06/2012 20:27  

John we haven't made a definate plan/time on the rideout as yet, going to wait and see if the weather's going to be kind to us Whoop Whoop Ray your 1st post!!! I am honoured!! and welcome to the forums Ray it was a pleasure to meet you on the Wheels Breakfast Run and am looking forward to meeting up with you again this weekend.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2012 21:15  

hi will there be another (wheeels next to the sea) meet as im gutted i missed last one , and got my fingers crossed for this weekend, i hope to be there lol would be good to meet all you great people

Update Reply
aim 2 ride @ 27/06/2012 21:47  

Hi aim 2 ride, I'm sure I could sort another Wheels breakfast run if people are interested, would hate anyone to feel they had missed out!! I'm hoping this weekend will give everyone the chance to brainstorm I've got a couple of things I'm going to run by you guys this weekend and see how you feel. Remember this is your site and anything you would like for me to look into for you, just ask!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2012 22:26  

Can I ask people to make sure you add your name to the event please I need to let the White Lady know how many BM'rs will be there, I've also asked to try and have us all camp together

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2012 23:20  

hi ellie, what's the earliest we can get to the white lady, just wondering as the forecast says nice early wet and windy in the afternoon. it would be handy to get the tent up before it changes. thanks, 1 more sleep

Update Reply
yzfsam @ 28/06/2012 08:15  

Will be leaving ours around 12:00 ish Sam. weather is normally O.K till late afternoon when they forecast rain p.m. Meet at ours and ride over together if you want.

Update Reply
old red @ 28/06/2012 14:52  

Got a tent, a Vango Alpha 300 wieghing just over 4Kg for £50 notes.

Should be good for a laugh as I am not trying before coming along. I'm Bound to be missing some esentials as this will be first time Bike camping - have remembered me rubber so sorted there!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 28/06/2012 15:07  

One word John......Cup!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2012 15:35  

Sam you can get there anytime after 10am Keep an eye open for other BM'rs, or start at mine and ride in together. Hopefully if we watch out for each other, we will be able to camp together Could have done with a BM banner for this rally but not to worry, I'll try and get one sorted by the next one!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2012 15:48  

{Elliemay} One word John......Cup!!}

Bit personal! I Cup them more than I care to these days!

I have a thermal mug, small camp stove, torch, wash bag, sleeping bag, self inflatey thingy beds (single), plate & cutlery set, kettle & frying pan.

Oh! and a spare sock!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 28/06/2012 16:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email