MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07

White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07

The FZ will be ready to roll out the miles John..

Update Reply
old red @ 21/03/2012 10:50  

Glad to hear it.

On another note, thanks for the evening and putting me up for the night it was a lot of fun even if every Fosters I opened decided to spill over me and Ellie having the last laugh with the adult program back firing on us! That should get people thinking!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 21/03/2012 10:59  

More than welcome John, tried so hard putting that programme out of my mind....So painful..

Update Reply
old red @ 21/03/2012 12:30  

Not sure which was the funnier? the look on Dave's face, being asked if he wanted a senior ticket or both your faces and body language while watching that program So funny!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2012 18:41  

Wonder if they do 'senior' tickets at this here rally...Aint turning one down again!!

Update Reply
old red @ 02/04/2012 16:05  

Bumping up for anyone interested

Update Reply
old red @ 19/05/2012 11:48  

I,m in!

Update Reply
tri885 @ 28/05/2012 11:29  

Woop Woop, glad your going to be able to make it!!! Just the one!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2012 12:00  

Weekend Bike Rally in aid of N.A.B.D Live Music every Night playing are: Worlds apart, Big Black Cadillac, Punktures and Bone GardenTrade Stands N.A.B.D StandBeer FestivalThe Rally is being organised and run by the Norwich N.A.B.D Reps with help from Norfolk N.A.B.D members. Location:The Rally is being held at a pub 'The White Lady' in a Norfolk village close to the Norfolk Broads Price: Weekend Pass £5 per person (which includes free camping) Day Pass £3 per person Come along and join in with the fun

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/05/2012 21:12  

Just saving from page 4 Bump

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2012 22:01  

Thanks for changing the title Matt, much obliged. The date looks a bit confusing (to me lol) looks like the year is 2007 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2923

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2012 10:21  

Oh I missed it Thanks Matt for changing the title Sandi, what would I do without you Thank you for all your help with this, you're a Star The date is 29/06/2012 to 01/07/2012!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2012 10:58  

Wonder if they do 'senior' tickets at this here rally...Aint turning one down again!! No Red you couldn't be that lucky twice The date is 29/06/2012 to 01/07/2012!! Weekend Bike Rally in aid of N.A.B.D Live Music every Night playing are: Worlds apart, Big Black Cadillac, Punktures and Bone GardenTrade Stands N.A.B.D StandBeer FestivalThe Rally is being organised and run by the Norwich N.A.B.D Reps with help from Norfolk N.A.B.D members. Location:The Rally is being held at a pub 'The White Lady' in a Norfolk village (Worsted) close to the Norfolk Broads Price: Weekend Pass £5 per person (which includes free camping) Day Pass £3 per person Come along and join in with the fun

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 11:51  

Update: I popped in on Friday evening to have a chat with the guys organising this. There will be a tea/coffee stall at the campsite at 50p a cup Camping is a two minute walk away from the event/music etc Portaloos on the campsite - no showers (proper bike rally ) Full English breakfast at the pub will be around £5 BBQ and food at the pub No glass but you can take alcohol to consume around the camping area. NOT in the pub grounds No fires When you arrive please pay your £5 for the weekend, you will recieve a wristband (to be warn at all times) tell the marshall or tea/coffee stall you are from BM, they will point you in the right direction and will try and keep us BM'ers together

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 12:28  

You're very welcome Elliemay I've updated the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2923 The date is 29/06/2012 to 01/07/2012!! Weekend Bike Rally in aid of N.A.B.D Live Music every Night playing are: Worlds apart, Big Black Cadillac, Punktures and Bone GardenTrade Stands N.A.B.D StandBeer FestivalThe Rally is being organised and run by the Norwich N.A.B.D Reps with help from Norfolk N.A.B.D members. Location:The Rally is being held at a pub 'The White Lady' in a Norfolk village (Worsted) close to the Norfolk Broads Price: Weekend Pass £5 per person (which includes free camping) Day Pass £3 per person Come along and join in with the fun UPDATE: 10th June There will be a tea/coffee stall at the campsite at 50p a cup Camping is a two minute walk away from the event/music etc Portaloos on the campsite - no showers (proper bike rally ) Full English breakfast at the pub will be around £5 BBQ and food at the pub No glass but you can take alcohol to consume around the camping area. NOT in the pub grounds No fires When you arrive please pay your £5 for the weekend, you will recieve a wristband (to be warn at all times) tell the marshall or tea/coffee stall you are from BM, they will point you in the right direction and will try and keep us BM'ers together.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/06/2012 13:26  

When is it this one??

Update Reply
old red @ 10/06/2012 17:44  

Thanks Sandi Old Red you should know when it is, you popped into the pub with me!!! but if its an age thing, its Friday 29th June 2012 to Sunday 1st July 2012 you had better be there! as your putting the tent up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2012 21:51  

Bump

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2012 19:22  

Here we go again ..............Bump

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2012 22:12  

Bruise!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 20/06/2012 11:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email