MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lippy Ladies MCC: Regional Socials and Ride-outs

Lippy Ladies MCC: Regional Socials and Ride-outs - Forums [Biker Match] Lippy Ladies MCC: Regional Socials and Ride-outs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lippy Ladies MCC: Regional Socials and Ride-outs

<header class="entry-header"> All lady bikers, female bikers, lady motorcyclists, lady riders, lady pillions, ladies in general, females in general are welcome. Drop by and see what we are about.
</header> North Yorkshire Socials are held on the 2nd Monday of the Month. During the months of April – September these are held at Squires Cafe Bar from 6.30pm. From October to March socials move to the Millfield Beefeater at Nether Poppleton, near York, 6.30pm onwards. Ride-outs are held on the 2nd Sunday of the month. Meeting place varies. Please check the calendar for full information South Yorkshire Socials are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at The Golden Ball, Whiston, Rotherham from 6.30pm. The pub serves excellent food and there is a large, well maintained car park across the road. Ride-outs are held on the 4th Sunday of the month. Meeting at McDonalds, just off the A616/A61 roundabout at 10.30am, unless otherwise stated on the calendar West Yorkshire Socials are held on the 4th Monday of the month. During April through September these are held at Squires Cafe Bar from 6.30pm. From October to March socials move to the Old Brickworks, Wakefield Road, Leeds from 6.30 onwards. Ride-outs are held on the 1st Sunday of the month and will commence in March 2012. See the calendar for further details

Update Reply
TriumphTigress @ 20/02/2012 16:29  

I know some people will say I am one already!!!!! If I was nearer I'd love to join your MCC - the name is fantastic. Good luck with the club - how long have you been up and running?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/02/2012 16:34  

Hi BobCat

We have been together as Lippy Ladies MCC since last December. However, we have 30+ members and rising. We are heading your way in May (4 day romp round Scotland), perhaps there will be the opportunity to meet up

TT.x

Update Reply
TriumphTigress @ 20/02/2012 16:49  

Most definately, I'd love to meet up with you all. If I can offer a pit stop with lunch thrown in you would be very welcome. Maybe a Scottish branch of Lippy Ladies MCC is something you might think off. I'm coming down to Squires for the weekend of 4th March - be could to meet you TT. Take care and ride safe xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/02/2012 17:11  

I'm the one who emailed you to say that Squires isn't in North Yorks, cheers for the reply email. When you say 'see the calendar', I assume you mean the Lippy Ladies calendar and not Biker Match's? I started a thread in the MC news forum http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9704

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/02/2012 18:08  

BTW is Lippy in reference to lipstick or as in mouthy/gobby or something totally different?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/02/2012 18:53  

@Sandi !!!

Maybe a few of us could get together to visit ?? Do we all need to own bikes??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 20/02/2012 19:55  

Great Idea have benn waiting for this will deffo be meeting up with you all xx Well done xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2012 20:57  

Hi TT, Will Lippy Ladies MCC be venturing into East Yorkshire in the near future?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2012 21:51  

@ Sandi

Yes, I referred to the Lippy Ladies MCC calendar (on our website). I am somewhat nervous about putting too much info in this place as I have yet to get my head around the rules.

As for 'Lippy being in reference to lipstick or as in mouthy/gobby' I think you will find that we have members who meet both ctireria

Update Reply
TriumphTigress @ 21/02/2012 07:12  

@ Sherry

I am afraid we have lumped the East in with the North. We wave 2 or 3 members in Beverley who come over to the North Yorks meets. During the 'season' I think the plan for the north will be to meet at different points throughout the north and east so there may be some thing happening nearer to you in due course.

Update Reply
TriumphTigress @ 21/02/2012 07:19  

@Bobkat

Should be able to get up to Squires that weekend.

Hope to see you then

Update Reply
TriumphTigress @ 21/02/2012 07:21  

Hey TT....if your're in Squires on the Sunday, come say hi to 80 ish of us.

Do you need to be a bike owner to come to your meets?

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 23/02/2012 23:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email