MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ayrshire, Scotland ~~Ride up~~ to the Edinburgh Bike Show Sat 10th March

Ayrshire, Scotland ~~Ride up~~ to the Edinburgh Bike Show Sat 10th March - Forums [Biker Match] Ayrshire, Scotland ~~Ride up~~ to the Edinburgh Bike Show Sat 10th March - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ayrshire, Scotland ~~Ride up~~ to the Edinburgh Bike Show Sat 10th March

Hello anyone in the Ayrshire area interested in meeting up to ride together to the Edinburgh bike show at Ingleston? Thought we could make a couple of pick up points, depending on where folk are situated. We can ride up through Glasgow as well. Stick you name below and we can sort out best places to meet. This will be a great opportunity to meet up with local riders/pillions in the area Don't be shy BOBKAT (near Ayr)

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/02/2012 10:48  

hi all

Will be staying over in Saltcoats on fri nite so happy to meet up with yooz on sat morning and ride over to Edinburgh just let me know where you are meeting up ( a post code for my sat nav would be helpful lol ) and we will see you there

looking forward to it

Update Reply
redzed11 @ 19/02/2012 22:21  

Redzed was chatting to big Jim tonight and he reckons the same as me, to go over the top, because of the road will take you longer that hurling back down to the Q8 garage in Kilmarnock as you will will dual carraige way. We can meet up with dabe and however else decides to ride up with us - then we can pick up the Glasgow folk at the West Coast Harley OR just carry on up to Harthill services and meet Jim and the rest there. I'll be in touch before that though, Pictish Biker may join us as well as Bellabluebum

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/03/2012 02:40  

anyone going on the sunday as im at work on the friday night

Update Reply
tellsy @ 02/03/2012 01:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email