MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tara!

Tara! - Forums [Biker Match] Tara! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tara!

Well I think this will be my last foray with BM. Its been a rocky road for the most part but just occasionally you trip over a complete diamond.

I'm fed up with messages not getting replied too, inbox's being raped by messages about events I'm not interested in. Mainly by people I don't know. I don't post crap in your letterbox so what gives you the right to think you can fill mine with rubbish?

I've made some solid gold friends, been on a few very enjoyable meets and for the most part I've enjoyed the banter in the forums.

I'm giving it a rest for a bit as I don't engage with the site as often as I used to.

See you down the road.
Jim

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 15/02/2012 11:02  

bye bye be gone myself in 3 months , only because i forgot to cancel recurring payment that went out at the wknd .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 15/02/2012 11:42  

WoW!! There's two names from the past!! *waves* Know what you mean guys, I stumbled in here myself again a few weeks ago and the site has moved on a bit from my day.... not better, not worse, just different and with a new bunch of peeps. Do miss the old forum fun we used to have though - I guess nostalgia just isn't what it used to be.... Have fun out there guys!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/02/2012 13:00  

Always a shame when folk leave....but I guess you both had what U needed out BM and time to find something fresh? Jim, if you found PMs for events you were not interested in I sure they were sent in good intention........if no one ever sent messages or posted then no one would ever find out about anything! Good luck to both of you and do pop back to see whats going on from time to time.......you never know when something or someone of interest will turn up huh.... Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 15/02/2012 13:06  

Jim, BM is what you make it, and I agree with Andy in relation to the 'Round Robin' event messages IMO, they are sent with the very best of intentions. I am very pleased that you have made solid BM friends and attended some great meets.......your subscription must have been worth it for those reasons alone. Sometimes, we all just need to take time out, for what ever reasons, I know that I have. 'Real life' issues/circumstances just have to take precedence. I have had without doubt the most amazing couple of years and all because I joined BM and totally engaged with it in all aspects. Now, I need to devote time to other aspects of my life. BM and the genuine pals that I have made will always have a place in my heart, but just for now I need to focus on me and what is most important in my life. FastJock, maybe see you at the Lions Rally all being well. Good luck, health and happiness to you Jim.........Ride safe.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 15/02/2012 13:52  

Bye ghostie..understand why you're dipping out for now. Wish you well and lots of brilliant roads to ride. Hope we'll see you back again one day

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/02/2012 18:01  

Bye Ghostie

But if you're a ghost, then you can't really leave can you?

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 16/02/2012 07:42  

big hugs Ghostie,

Hope you at least keep an eye on the events & attend any of interest while your not here,

Stay safe hon & don't be a total stranger

** Disappointed I missed the chance to rape your in box **

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/02/2012 07:52  

Got to agree with you Jim fings aint wot they used to be, natural progression an all that I suppose. If things change to that level then yeah it's time to seek pastures new.(probably be joining you and Dugald in the summer). Enjoy your life mate, you still testing those bikes? Perhaps see you around somewhere.

Update Reply
old red @ 16/02/2012 09:37  

Oh no!! Ghosty ya can't leave us!! You can keep in touch on FB tho eh, when you want to of course? Take care, hope to see you again sometime.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/02/2012 11:33  

Take care, Ghostie, was a pleasure meeting you at The Cat n Fiddle (even if u did turn up late)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2012 13:23  

Bye for now Jim, you know nuts cafes always open to you for hot choc and cookies xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/02/2012 13:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email