MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

Rivi website: http://www.rivingtonhallbarn.co.uk List of members who are going: earthwind gs500graham Mr Liverpool Old Gixer Boy Rattler Suzuki Skins01 Cressy (maybe) Ikklebiker gs1150 Grumpy Old MIck Boomboom Ghostrider666 and 'the blonde' me

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2007 09:51  

Looks like I am busy on the 29th lol. mybe I will actualy do the whole rivvi barn experiance. get therer meet people and have somthing to eat. Everytime I try to go somthing crops up.

Update Reply
Phil @ 13/07/2007 15:06  

ok then i got a sticker on my screen and after some editing reads Bm.co.uk a bikerchat.net website So if ya all look for a ,dark red Yamaha xj900 diversion with a tank cover on it and it has a full fairing ,looking forward to seeing you all ............... Graham.............

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 13/07/2007 15:54  

Quote paganprince: Looks like I am busy on the 29th lol. mybe I will actualy do the whole rivvi barn experiance. get therer meet people and have somthing to eat. Everytime I try to go somthing crops up. Erm...didnae understand that. What's 29th gotta do with Rivi meet? Does that mean you're going to Rivi on the 15th, PP? If so that's 15 so far

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2007 17:22  

lol fantastic i am trying to head up for about 12 ish been a bit busy these last few days, kids, work, me mum ill, etc but i will be there one way or another hope its not pissing down as im gonna get wet but i need to blow a few cobwebs away anyway beeeee there or beee square ,use it or lose it errrrrrr bzbzbzbzbzbzbz have a fantastic day everyone got to do some washing now for work tra la la xxxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 14/07/2007 07:56  

im working

Update Reply
dragon @ 14/07/2007 08:34  

Update: Meeting at 12-ish earthwind gs500graham (Dark red Diversion 900, full fairing, look for the bikechat sticker) Mr Liverpool (metallic white BMW with white Baglux tank cover) Old Gixer Boy Rattler (purple bus, full of pensioners) lol Suzuki Skins01 Cressy (maybe) Ikklebiker gs1150 Grumpy Old Mick boomboom ghostrider666 paganprince ? Kwak (blonde wooly wig) Don't forget your camera folks anyone else going?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/07/2007 11:00  

I should be there if I'm feeling ok, but I'll be coming in my matchbox car

Update Reply
Ikklebiker @ 14/07/2007 14:25  

meeting skins01 in matlock bath at 9.30 to 10 oclock tom morning if anyone else wants to tag along they are welcome the last tree digits of my reg plate are gbz we wont be hanging about rivington here we come

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 14/07/2007 15:46  

meeting skins01 in matlock bath at 9.30 to 10 oclock tom morning if anyone else wants to tag along they are welcome the last tree digits of my reg plate are gbz we wont be hanging about rivington here we come

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 14/07/2007 15:46  

Don't forget yer waterproofs...from the Beeb weather forecast we should be OK to maybe 1-ish

Update Reply
Wills @ 14/07/2007 18:46  

*slap* Mr L lol Shhh!!! None of that talk mister

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/07/2007 19:57  

see you all there lol rain or shine I must get up early I must get up early ride safe evryone

Update Reply
earthwind @ 14/07/2007 21:00  

Don't forget to click the heels of your ruby red slippers/biking boots, Dorothy / earthwind and say to yourself... ...'I must get up early, there's no place like home, I must get up early, there's no place like home'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2007 03:26  

Yep same here, everyone have a safe journey no matter how short the journey is Will Graham and I get the 'furthest travelled' trophy? (worth a try) 43 miles-ish

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2007 03:29  

Bloody hell kwak , you must be keen 7:26, i just got out of sack and guess what its pi**ing it down again but on the up side the sky looks fairly bright and it could be ok in another hour . Going for a shower now then by the time i have done everything it will be time to set off, leaving here about 9:50 to fuel up and be on my way See ya all there ...safe journey ........Graham Ps yabadabadoooooo Sun`s just come out !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 15/07/2007 05:16  

Dear Lady Earthwind, The first frantic, later despairing, nature of your texts gave us a good deal of malicious glee at lunchtime. Good to hear you're safe and sound back home. It's ten years since I was last at Rivington, so I was armed with a map. It all came back to me what a PITA it is battling across the grain of the landscape through Wigan, Chorley and just about every town in the country that boasts a Rugby League team. First one way, then t'other. I never exactly got lost, but I was frantically re-checking the map at every road junction. If you didn't have a map, I don't think you'd have had a chance unless you were a regular - it's not terribly well signposted. Thanks for Kwak's mobile number - turned out we were about 20 yards apart on different sides of a large bush! See you (and Rattler?) at the Piper on Wednesday. Sure you can find it? (takes cover....) Stay safe, and warm, and dry... William PS But you're still never gonna live it down!!

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/07/2007 13:25  

luckily my children gave me choclate and coffee when i got home looking like a drowed rat and in total despair and dare I say it I did actually have a map but i could not find any of the roads on it lmao i have messed up many many times in my life but this has got to be the very worst. I even had problems finding my way home came off the m62 to try again towards warrington and ended up five miles or so back heading toward liverpool on the M6 so at that point gave in to the inevitable and drove like a bat out of hell home with shame ... At least some of you got together i am going to go out there by myself and practice til i get it right

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 14:20  

its the blondest I have been I actually did over 100 miles all told not sure if that makes it worse probably a whole tank of petrol I must be crazy talk about a dipstick

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 14:22  

Still, could be worse. It could've been raining as well. LOL

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/07/2007 15:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email