MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

Well l made it think l was a bit early since there was'nt many there, Kwak,Graham and a few others Not as busy as it can be since the weather sure was changable? sorry Earthwind you got so lost, maybe another time if you make use of a better map that is lol Anyweay good to meet you guys that did find the place, hope to catch you again

Update Reply
Grumpy old mick @ 15/07/2007 16:05  

yes im gonna practice my orientearing skills and get some early nights see if I cant do better next time. Cant be any worse sorry that I missed everyone though really and disappointed because of that. Never mind it will all look better in the morning. I am beginning to think that maybe a GS satelite thingy might be useful .

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 18:02  

I've had a Garmin Zumo Bike GPS for about a year now. Worth the investment as i use it every day at work as well. I swear by it now. Usually when it sends me the wrong way. LOL

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/07/2007 18:10  

lol well at least I might have got there today if I had had one but it would probably have been swearing at me stuff like nooooooo wrong way again are you stupid i said a left lol ok a new leaf from now on early early early its when Im late i get muddled and even if i know the route i get lost anyway from the people who went are there any photos for us to see ???????

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 18:14  

I'm at work now but when I get home I'll post one on photobucket

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/07/2007 18:22  

cool catch u later

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/07/2007 18:33  

Aww Earthwind ya didn't click ya ruby red slippers gal. lol It's a pity there wasn't a yellow brick road. Come to think of it it's a pity there weren't any piggin ROAD SIGNS jeez! that place sux for that. Crossroads, roundabouts NO SIGNS, got to a B road and loads of signs, all of em commercial there was even a few signs directing us to a hospital, a church and a creche but as we didn't need medical attention, wanna get wed or drop kids off not much use to any of us. I missed you woman! Set off a day early next time It was great to meet everyone who managed to get there Mr Liverpool, rattler aka 'R A I'm getting the tea woman shut ya face' lol, gs1150, Grumpy Old Mick and a new member by name of CBRMick11 and ghostrider666 said he was there but couldn't find me, obviously my gob aint as big as some think, or he'd have found me. Thanks again to gs500graham for giving me a lift/taking me (I hope this doesn't offend you Graham) much appreciated. BTW everyone I've given Graham a new name 'Noah' cos every time he sets off it pi**es it down. Rattler that dictionary you promised me, is it an R to A (as opposed to an A to Z) rofl What happened to the rest of ya, did ya wimp out or get a better offer? E W I took some pics, don't know who of tho mottley looking bunch they were I'll try and sort em tomorrow and stick em in my kodak/rogues gallery so everyone can see em I even took a pic of an ashtray with a NO SMOKING sign on it, in the smoking ALLOWED area ROFLMHO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2007 19:49  

This is the only one with people on it. Taken in a bit of a hurry just as I was about to go, I'm afraid http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/William_Leece/ri...on004a.jpg

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/07/2007 21:32  

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/William_Leece/ri...on004a.jpg Standing: gs500graham and rattler, seated: CBRMick11 and Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2007 22:19  

Durrr....would've helped if I'd captioned it! But it was geting late.

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/07/2007 05:54  

Sorry that I didn't make it, my left leg decided that it wasn't playing out. Hope to meet you all again sometime.

Update Reply
Ikklebiker @ 16/07/2007 06:17  

Not to worry, Ikklebiker i will certainly come over there again hopefully when its fine weather lol Hope you are on your way to recovering and not too long before your riding again ......take care.....

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 16/07/2007 06:24  

lol Wills it's ok, I'll forgive you Ikklebiker, sorry you couldn't make it and hope you're 100% well soon. Noah.. er..soz.. Graham it only rains when you go out to play

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2007 09:47  

@ Noah. Does seem that way doesn't it?

Update Reply
Di @ 16/07/2007 10:05  

we need to get a ride out to that ace cafe behind you di

Update Reply
earthwind @ 16/07/2007 17:31  

Could of give me chance to smile for the photo. I think i'd just got a drip down the back from the "Smoker friendly umbrella". T'was a good day for meeting people and I really enjoyed the swim home. It'll take me a bloody week cleaning the bike now, but it was worth running the gauntlet with the rain. Unfortunateley as per usual I sodding lost

Update Reply
rattler @ 16/07/2007 18:08  

Earthwind says :we need to get a ride out to that ace cafe behind you di . I would agree ew been once many moons ago a fine day out put me down for it !!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 16/07/2007 18:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email