MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

I cant go this weekend EW, i am working and i blokey is doing his charideeeeee stuff. Weekend after that we are both away in cornwall. Maybe able to do weekend of 29th july lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/07/2007 03:57  

Dont worry about it earthwind no harm done and if things go well i will be coming ,down in the dumps now so i will need someway to cheer myself up................

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/07/2007 05:14  

I will be coming if that is ok with the rest of you.

Update Reply
suzuki @ 10/07/2007 15:55  

Hey all, anyone from the Notts area going i could tag along with?

Update Reply
skins @ 10/07/2007 16:44  

hello guys,new to this.ok to tag along sunday

Update Reply
kirby @ 10/07/2007 17:14  

hi cressy welcome to bm mate

Update Reply
RC @ 10/07/2007 17:14  

thanks chick

Update Reply
kirby @ 10/07/2007 17:17  

Hi Suzuki, of course it's ok, that's why I posted 'WHO ELSE IS GOING'? Do you look like your avatar? (the bike) lol Hi to skins and cressy too

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2007 17:58  

Fantastic I am really looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Yes Kwak I do look like the bike, Lets see if you can recognise me on the day.

Update Reply
suzuki @ 10/07/2007 18:19  

Hey l'll try my best to get over to Rivy this sunday if l'm not working or its not raining and we get some rendezvous/time fixed be good to see some of you folks

Update Reply
Grumpy old mick @ 10/07/2007 19:03  

Do we have a time when everyone can arrive for then just maybe kwak might just get to use her camera...lol

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/07/2007 19:53  

if i can last the 4 mile trip from our house ill be there , what time you lookin at, are we all haede somewhere else if its , dare i say sunny????????????????????????///

Update Reply
boomboom @ 10/07/2007 19:55  

ok what time then how does about 12 sound to everyone give or take half an hour any movement on 12 lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/07/2007 22:19  

hey frag, sorry you two can't make it never mind will be up there again I expect as well have a lovely weekend in cornwall And Rc looking forward to meeting you one of these days as well hi to cressy, skins grumpy,, boom, wills, cinders I see you all found the thread as well yee haa ah we gonna storm rivington barn lol rattler yer bike needs a run out me thinks even if its raining lol and if you park by us all it will be safe we can form a crowd well kwak can you count how many are going now ive lost track lmao I'd better comb my hair so as not to give a bad impression lol I am so looking forward to meeting everyone i think its real nice.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/07/2007 23:43  

I might be able to make it the 5 mile or so in the car as I'm not riding yet! But that means I have to walk all the way up to the barn if i can't find a parking spot, and are we all gonna wear something so we know who are biker match buddies are? There are an awful lot of bikes that get up there on a Sunday, no matter what the weather!!

Update Reply
Ikklebiker @ 11/07/2007 10:56  

To anyone that doesn't know what not riding yet means that I was knocked off my R6 last year and smashed my pelvis!!

Update Reply
Ikklebiker @ 11/07/2007 10:58  

Add me to the list please, oh and can someone tell me where Rivington Barn is please, somewhere North of me I guess.

Update Reply
gs1150 @ 11/07/2007 12:50  

i have just read the very first post in this thread, complete with a link to Riv's barn website. must pay more attention.

Update Reply
gs1150 @ 11/07/2007 15:15  

Suzuki, I've seen your pic lol (on ya profile) so if ya look owt like it I may be able to recognise ya. E W, yup 13 going so far (11 definite 2 maybes) Lol @ gs1150, don't forget your specs or you may miss everyone as well I could make a large card out but I don't think folk would appreciate biker MATCH being written on it, any suggestions as to what will make you realise it's US?? Matt's Brats? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2007 18:18  

Well I'm about 6ft 1 with a mop of grey hair and unless I've got me contacts in, spectacles. The bike's a metallic white H-reg K-series BMW with a BMW club sticker on the windshield and a white Baglux tank cover.

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/07/2007 18:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email