MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Triple1 lucky escape!

Triple1 lucky escape! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Triple1 lucky escape! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Triple1 lucky escape!

Sorry just picked upon this thread, speedy recovery Mark hope to see you out and about soon

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 16/02/2012 01:08  

SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOU MATE!!! Cos he didn't feckin look!! Good that it's just a bit of soreness you're suffering Mark and nowt broken(bike were a bugger fer breaking down anyways). Up and about soon enough.....Manly .. Just about 12 months to the day I had an 84 year old woman driver come over the carriageway and try to kill me!! Def at 80 they should be re-tested..

Update Reply
old red @ 16/02/2012 10:17  

hope it did't hurt to much Mark, have you got a new bike yet

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/02/2012 20:14  

Only just seen this as not been on much with things happening at home....hope you both recovering well now and mark has got his new baby to play out on...............hope to catch up with you all soon keep safe all n safe riding.

sal :O)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:18  

Shit mate, don't know ya but that's somethin I have nightmares about! Glad you're ok and hope you're back on a bike soon. Remember to claim for all that whiplash, trauma, shock, sleepless nights and any other psychological issues it may have caused...like screaming in terror every time you see a car? =D Good you were wearing all the kit.....been saved from a broken back myself coz I wear a back protector.

Update Reply
SomeRandomBiker @ 24/02/2012 16:03  

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Mark good luck looking for new wheels. Good excuse now for not jumping off the pole on the leap of faith....take it easy mate

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 24/02/2012 18:18  

hope ya left a big dent in the wallys car!

Update Reply
TonyG @ 24/02/2012 18:46  

Mark has asked me to pass on his thanx for all of the well wishes, people taking the time to post and a quick update: He's recovered really well, mainly his knee that's most problematic but all in all just getting twinges at the moment with the back and neck although he's not back to work yet due to nature of his job. the bike has been confirmed a right off when we went to see it the alarm was still going and sounded really sad . Looks like triumph win again - he's more than likely going with the old faithful and replacing the previous street triple with another one - speed triple was considered but just couldn't take the edge! As for shawy no the zzr was not an option at any time. Although Mark has said he seems to be warming to his car at the moment getting to used to it, so will need to put a stop to that! or his other option will be to jump on the back of my cbf125 when I get it!!! He's off back to the dr's this week but I don't think they can give him anything for symptoms of climbing walls and severe boredom - he's been watching lots of re-runs of bike racing, films and reading bike mags so if you need phone a friend on millionnaire he's probably a good one to ask! lol thanks again from Mark (and me) take care x

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 28/02/2012 00:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email