MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012'

'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012' (13) - Forums [Biker Match] 'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012' (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012'

great time with you all see you all soon thanks for the event LMF/BD

Update Reply
JP @ 15/04/2012 17:02  

Huge thanks to Little Miss Firestorm and Bomb Doctor for putting this together. What a lovely place and the weather was nearly as good as the scenery. Well done Klare for leading on the way home too - we just broke off and went a different way half way back. Photos uploaded.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2012 17:14  

What can i say???? Firstly, "Skids" well chuffed to have finally met you and thanks so much, you're one in a million!! XXX

Must say, one of, if not the best event ive been to yet!!! Awesome people, awesome location, great weather, well done Lil Miss Sweety and Bomb xxxx

Nice to meet peeps havent met before, hope you're all home safe XXXX

Ok, if anyone knows Rocker Rich, i stopped on M5 northbound as came across him on hard shoulder, just before junc 6, broken down, i phoned his rescue for him, but they asked me not to stay with him as the more vehicles on hard shoulder more likely of an accident. Just wondering if he got home safe and sound after??????

Tell ya what, missing this event was a big, huge, massive mistake to all those who didnt make it!!!! Ya missed an absolutely magical weekend!!!!

And, a big thank you to the landlady for letting me sleep in a 3 bed caravan free, awesome lady and will be my pleasure to return XXXXXX

Update Reply
wenders @ 15/04/2012 18:04  

It looks like you guys had a good time, nice one . I had to work . I have seen the pictures and it looks really a brilliant location. I hope Rocker Rich made it home OK.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/04/2012 18:25  

Fantastic weekend in a fantastic setting. Deffo goin back to Lower Lode!!!!!!! Was great to catch up with peeps and meet new ones. Massive thanks to all that turned up and made the weekend what it was.

Before the jungle drums start; yes I did drop my bike in front of the peelers and yes did lose LMF on the ride out and had do to mucho grovelling when we got back to the pub.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 15/04/2012 19:50  

A very big "Thank You" from me too. LMF & Bomb did a cracking job sorting this venue and event!

Met some ace people, made some new mates, had a right laugh and learnt NOT to "sleep" in my van! It took ages getting the ice off the inside of the windscreen!

Bloody great time just a pity I couldn't spend more time with everyone......but I didn't puke, so that was a bonus!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2012 19:55  

Lol glad everyone had a great time :) Was great weather too. Met some lovely people. Jinx is a crazy dude, turned down the ride out cos he was waiting for the pub to open so he could get a cider chaser lol. Drummer Pete could sleep in a war zone.

Shame Cardinal, Looby Loo and Gary went home after the first night, you missed a great second night, the solo guy was really good and the Stone Cross group were very well behaved, we were surprised they were in bed before us!

Thanks again to those who came! :) xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2012 20:13  

To be fair the first night was pretty cool in my opinion anyway. Great company, good food, cute doggies... lol I had loads to do so really needed to not stop but the weather was so great i wound up out on the bike anyway! Typical really!! I will get stuff done next weekend because everyone will be at Skeggy, so no distractions... maybe. You put on a great weekend & I will be happy to attend the next one you organise. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2012 22:09  

Just been peeping at your pics, guys. Looks a lovely place. Can anyone explain how Wenders came to be flying over head for long enough to take that pic ???????!!! Was there a trampolne in the corner ??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/04/2012 23:10  

No, was an aerial photo in the bar Alice, we didn't strap a rocket to her bum and set her off lol - honest!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2012 23:15  

Looks like you guys had a great time sorry I missed it, I made it to Matlock for the day after much running around :)

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 15/04/2012 23:20  

Thanks all, very glad I decided to come along, apart from freezing at night (I definaty need a better sleeping bag for this time of year) had an excellent time, and met with some right characters and new friends. Many thanks to little Miss Firestorm and Bomb Doctor for arranging this rally at this great location.

Update Reply
Collarbone @ 16/04/2012 01:56  

Bomb has lots of photos from the weekend but can't get them off the camera at the mo. Will upload them when we can :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2012 12:15  

to all who now know me....sorry!! anyway,what's wrong with a little chaser or six,mixes really well with cider and the tablets(hence wrecked grin24/7)ooh....whats that ?ah apparently it's J.D.time again,till next time....one last thing ,sorry to the pub pool playing "ace",yes that's2-0 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,ride fast ,ride safe Jinx57,from the depths of glorious gloucestershire(phew.....glug glug Ahhhhhhhh)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/04/2012 17:40  

Hic

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/04/2012 17:41  

Hi All,
We had a great weekend.Nice and warm to in the pub B&B!! lol Thanks to all who helped make it such a cracker,LMF,Bomb,Thankyou.Have to say Jinx your a star.LMAO. Glad to have a pint with you any time.
All the best .
HDSNFUN.

Update Reply
hdsnfun @ 16/04/2012 19:41  

Cheers guys, it was a pleasure to meet you both, believe me it was toasty in the tent, no need for glamping ;-P

Jinx, don't forget Bugsplatz!!!

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 16/04/2012 21:37  

More photos uploaded :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2012 23:10  

Thanks to those who added photos. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2735 click on the 'photos' button

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/04/2012 11:52  

Thanks Sandi.....I've been checking out the photos on folk's profiles because I didn't realise about the photo thingy on the events page.
I think the fact I'm a techno numpty is now firmly established!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2012 19:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email