MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

25 to 35?

25 to 35? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] 25 to 35? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

25 to 35?

blackagain - "ffs" is an abbreviation of Fluffy Fairy Sauce, and is how Tinkerbell swears in Peter Pan. As such, it is perfectly suitable to use when texting young relatives....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 24/01/2012 08:51  

Lol at TC :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2012 09:55  

haha so happy to have TC back :-P

Yes I can give all the "young uns" a free week and email them all to get them onlne. It's hard not involving spammers in the upgrade though because they normally create profiles on young, good looking lasses.

Maybe good to leave it till Spring time and get an "under 30s" ride going or something?

There's lots of possibilities and I'm definitely up for working this one out with you

PS: RC you're thinking of the Matchmaker Alerts. They will email you each time someone joins

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/01/2012 10:53  

Thanks Matt x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2012 11:08  

Sounds good, I will ride with anyone but it might be fun to ride with a group more my own age. Let's give it a go.

Update Reply
BlueHornet @ 24/01/2012 19:40  

think it time to polishg the zimmer and find away of fixing it to my bike

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/01/2012 19:44  

Kay , mine attaches at the back - act s as stabilisers for when I cant put me feet down at the lights ...

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 24/01/2012 21:15  

@Chris

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2012 21:32  

@ Chris.... You need one of these

http://www.thebikergene.com/custom-bikes/west-australian-company-gives-paraplegics-the-chance-to-ride-a-motorcycle-again/

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/01/2012 21:42  

That's well cool Fixed link: http://www.thebikergene.com/custom-bikes/west-australia...cle-again/

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 24/01/2012 22:00  

lol chris

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/01/2012 22:50  

LMF It's a good idea, go for it. You may have to look further a field, but there are a lot of people in that age group on this site.

good luck and happy riding.

David

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/01/2012 22:59  

I'll just be sitting on the fence on this one then...; being 36... I'll be umpire!!! ...

Update Reply
Kwakas75 @ 24/01/2012 23:02  

Well I think its lovely that the young people want to meet up and play together.

When I was young and dinosaurs roamed free, we all used to play together on our motorcycles over the common. We had lovely picnics out on Sundays and the sun always shone and there weren't any speed cameras.

Oh - and a motorbike test only cost 2 shillings and everybody passed because the examiners couldn't see what you were doing most of the time.

As long as they brush their teeth properly, wash behind their ears, mind their ps and qs and put their rubbish in the bin I think its a great idea.

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 24/01/2012 23:02  

@ KWSIDEB .... I'm tempted to say "I want one ", but I dont really want one if you know what I mean ! LMF - I think you idea to get younger members together is a top idea, and I wish you well with it .. and now this old fart is going to gracefully back out of your thread !

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 24/01/2012 23:07  

lawnmower... u had picnics when you was in your 20's?? Is that a joke? haha. Jeees you don't wanna know what I do then! :-/

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/01/2012 23:26  

Oi Chris.....I'm the old fart!..Ask XK .. LMF, just to let you know I P.M'd the link to this thread with a message asking to leave their views & ideas. Out of the 23 P.M's sent most have read it, so far 2 have posted here, Blue Hornet & Kwakas 75, a standard member-wee biker- P.M'd me to say great idea and she is def up for this. Hope this isn't going to be a case of they want it but don't want to do it.. I'll keep on plugging this, see how it goes

Update Reply
old red @ 24/01/2012 23:31  

Can't beat a good picnic. Its amazing what you can find in the grass if you know where to look!! Chortle....

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 25/01/2012 06:22  

Thanks old red :) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2012 12:09  

u had picnics when you was in your 20's?? Is that a joke? haha. Jeees you don't wanna know what I do then! :-/ Matt! A little decorum on the forum, if you please!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2012 12:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email