MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thunder in the Glen rally Dunedin HOG

Thunder in the Glen rally Dunedin HOG - Forums [Biker Match] Thunder in the Glen rally Dunedin HOG - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thunder in the Glen rally Dunedin HOG

Thunder in the Glen 24th - 27th August 2012 held in Aviemore, Scotland I know it is early for this thread, however, if your anything like me you will be pondering over your diary - getting your adventures sorted out. Anyone interested in getting a wee group together to attend this? It is not restricted to Harley riders, all bikes are made welcome ps it should be on the events calendar by tomorrow

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 18/01/2012 17:38  

me me thinks

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 18/01/2012 21:01  

Excellent - first two on the list Come on you know you want to make your own Thunder in the Glens (no reference to breaking wind - >laughs very childishly ) Joking aside the ride to Aviemore is awesome. BOBKAT Bomb Doctor

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/01/2012 13:26  

Should have passed my test by then and sourced a bigger lusher bike... Ask.. Believe.. Receive... I WILL have a Bigger Bike and I WILL have Passed my Test!! I'ma coming!! Whooooo hoooooooo!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 19/01/2012 14:06  

This event is on the calendar thanks BOBKAT http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2712 Attending BOBKAT Bomb Doctor rockchickeelicious

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/01/2012 10:36  

Very welcome Sandi Woohooooooooooooo Rockchickeelicious you will love ride up there. If possible whoever is going, we can all meet and ride up together - excellent your coming lassie Attending BOBKAT Bomb Doctor rockchickeelicious

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/01/2012 15:02  

Bobs!!!!!!! Naughty girl lol....Not doing this cos its my bday 25th aug and im havin my bday bash at No Bull Rally in Builth Wells, soz hun!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/01/2012 18:32  

I didn't realise it was our birthday - mmmmmmmmmmmmm, may need to re-think this one. We can chat about it a Southport Wenders xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/01/2012 21:52  

hehehe or could have me bday in Scotland

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/01/2012 22:17  

Might see about this one but it's around the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and will need to see about free time from work

I always wanted to see if the HOG lot can actually talk to one and another long enough to have a party. I was at a meet a few years ago and they sit in cliques and didn't talk to one another

rockchickeelicious straight up A68 and could meet up with me before joining others. Longs no one wants to go up A9 I'd tag along

Update Reply
madscots @ 20/01/2012 23:31  

Works for me Madscots.. not sure of my top speed though lmao.. all depends on how fast things run their course... But aiming for more than 50mph!!
Not sure about the A9?? Doesn't sound inviting though!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/01/2012 13:58  

I did this one last year. Poshest rally bogs I've ever encountered....marble with designer fittings and very soft bog roll...lashings of it lol. And brekkie was completely surreal - croissants and latte in the macdonalds thistle Ladies, don't forget your harley designer outfits in black and orange....one for morning, a change for afternoon and an evening harley outfit Lovely journey and an interesting experience but not really my cappuccino

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/01/2012 19:36  

WENDERS ... YOUR GOIN AND THATS FINAL!!!! Tell her BOB's xx

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/01/2012 21:12  

I'd stick with No Bull if I was you Wenders....loads of people have said how great those rallies in Builth are and I reckon you would be disappointed if you chose this one over No Bull. Try to pursuade em all to go down to you for your b'day weekend Loads of great rallies in Scotland far more fun than this one and with much better music too...memories just coming back....80s wedding reception springs to mind . But I guess if you get off on blockbuster & tiger feet this could be the one

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/01/2012 21:26  

Whooaaa Minnie.. sounds really intimidating!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 23/01/2012 14:24  

Oeeer Bomb you're getting very masterful!!!!!! lol

I'll make you and Bobs a deal Bomb.....................If ya come to no bull rally in may and party with me I'll come Bonny Scotland in August and party with the HOGS!!!!!

Well???????? mwah xx

Oh P.S. Bomb, ya will have to borrow me You're little hog to go thundering ok????????

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/01/2012 20:46  

Have to look in the diary tomoz Hun, for no bull, but if it's doable ya got a deal xxxxxxx Don't need a Hog for Thunder hun, they let anything in there, even your trumpet plus it should be in N.I by then.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 23/01/2012 21:44  

Oi Bomb!!!! Stop picking on my Trumpet!!!!

Only joking about ur hog hun xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/01/2012 22:48  

Was talking to a lassie who is a regular to Harley Events... her advice... "stay in the hotel.. most of us do.. it's too cold to camp..." ~ It's August?!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 08/02/2012 17:47  

RC..... your friends right, that's what they do, even when they go Farmyard. Some even take their bikes in box trailers and if it's raining the bike don't come off....... FACT

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 08/02/2012 18:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email