MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BIG FAVOUR to ask

BIG FAVOUR to ask - Forums [Biker Match] BIG FAVOUR to ask - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BIG FAVOUR to ask

Could as many of you as Possible scribble the Green bit down for me and stick it in a bike shop, cafe, garage or anywhere bikey you might go to.
Living over here in France I can't get out and about to do this myself, so you'd be doing me a BIG service if you could. If just some of you can do it that would be such a big help, to me and to other bikers looking for somewhere to stay.

Biker Friendly Self Catering cottages and B&B
in Brittany France.
www.gites-de-kerlun.com .

Thanks a lot to all of you and see you at Skeggy in April, Please come over and say Hi....
Michele

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 17/01/2012 23:27  

now there a good weekend run out....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 17/01/2012 23:30  

Shall put a few cards about

Update Reply
Gremlinmike @ 17/01/2012 23:38  

Hi Mickey, hows things? . . . We were having another drunken planning session at the weekend for rides this year, and decided to come back to yours for a few days. Just getting numbers sorted, same four as last time plus maybe 4 more, so far. I'll let you know in the next month or so once we've got an idea of dates. and yes, we've all been spreading the word about your Gites!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2012 20:50  

Thanks all of you, really appreciate it. We've got one hol lined up in June on the forum and I'm really looking forward to that.
Will be great to see you again Slidy, Say hi to everyone for me, don't forget the 20% discount for the ferry before you book. I'm coming over to skeggie in April so will catch up with some of you then I hope.

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 18/01/2012 22:03  

Thanks all of you, really appreciate it. We've got one hol lined up in June on the forum and I'm really looking forward to that.
Will be great to see you again Slidy, Say hi to everyone for me, don't forget the 20% discount for the ferry before you book. I'm coming over to skeggie in April so will catch up with some of you then I hope.

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 18/01/2012 22:05  

Hi Michele, a group of us are coming over at the end of September. Not sure of the route yet but will see if we can pass your way and stop over for a couple of days

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2012 22:28  

Be great if you could, It's a Great place for biking and the weather is still good for the lake too. We moved here from nr Cromer so you can update us.

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 19/01/2012 09:47  

We are having a meet on Sunday at the Ocean Rooms in Gorleston, I'll put a word in but still early planning stage. I'm sure if the others know you're a local girl and need a catch up, might sway it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2012 19:12  

Thanks Elliemay, Tell them the Cider is as good as the roads !!
Enjoy your bike meet, have an ale for me !!

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 21/01/2012 22:11  

Big thank you to those of you who have contacted me to say you've helped.

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 26/01/2012 20:23  

got rally tomorrow .... will pin it to the wall for you

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 26/01/2012 20:28  

Think I'll come and have a nosey and see about adding you into my BM runs Any excuse to go and play in Europe

Spain and the Alps will be next two runs I do for the site

Update Reply
madscots @ 26/01/2012 23:18  

Thanks Mad Mick, Hope you had a good trip back in the Autumn. Catch up at Mcn ?? Yes Indeedy mr Mad scots ( Is everyone on here 'Mad' ! Probably helps !!) Come over, why not come to my bike week in June it's on the forum and the events. Great roads, Great Cider !!

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 28/01/2012 08:07  

I'll have a look into it as been keeping an eye on the thread but be down to cash as have a lot on this year

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/01/2012 11:00  

Have put the "green" bit on some little posters... Going up to Westgate Hill in the next couple of weeks.. and have to remember to pick up my Bike Lock from the Harley shop(!) But.. is it just Bikers you're looking for.. I have a Slimming World Only FB site and can advertise in all the groups if you like... Mind I can just imagine Betty who's 73 loving this!! A bit of digression.. we had a fire at the Church.. she was dancing with the Firemen so dear knows what she'd be like with a load of Bikers lol..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/01/2012 16:31  

Thanks chuck, sounds Great, The more people who know, the bookings and the more chance of me getting over to the uk more !!!
I want Betty to come and Visit, she'd love it here, Me and my mate Eve will take her to Hellfest with us in June !!
Tell 'Himself' to fetch you over, he has family over here, an hour from me, I can always collect you at the airport and drive you over !
xx

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 30/01/2012 10:45  

Ahhhhh.. it has been mentioned hun... "Himself" did suggest it and meeting his Sister... Soooooooo that would be lusher than lush! Thank you!! Betty at Hellfast.. that's giving me wicked grins lol.. But will see you at MCN in April.. try and be organised enough to organise something then... Be Lush Lady!! Oh and next time over.. get my "Himself" to bring you up to my neck of the woods.. you would love it

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 30/01/2012 13:54  

Not long now until I get over myself, but still need those little ads putting up if you can, I want to be out on my bike as much as possible this year with like minded folk .. Thanks again to all who have done this for me, hope to meet up at Skeggy x

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 24/02/2012 12:26  

Will share in my bike night group and a few other places on facebook...I know a few peeps at my bike night go to France a couple times a year. :)

Update Reply
SomeRandomBiker @ 24/02/2012 12:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email