MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BIG FAVOUR to ask

BIG FAVOUR to ask (2) - Forums [Biker Match] BIG FAVOUR to ask (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BIG FAVOUR to ask

Advertising works...lol
Posted it a couple other places too...already seen one guy share it with a bunch of biking mates and another lass say her and her fiance are considering it for their honeymoon. Gotta say, that last one touched a soft spot (soppy git I am). :)

Update Reply
SomeRandomBiker @ 24/02/2012 15:54  

Cheers Very Much Magneto, That's Brill. Got 2 lots from the site coming over this Spring, 1 organised on here, the other off their own backs, they came last year and it was Great, Really looking forward to seeing everyone again , soooon !!
Thank you all your Great xx

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 25/02/2012 21:07  

Looking forward to another visit, with a bit more time this year! . . . We've got two more interested in joining us now, they've just got to check with work about time off. Ill let you know if we need another two beds making up, and how much cidre to put in the fridge!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 22:11  

Did I mention, one of the guys is well into his Moto X/off roading, so if there is anything on on the Sunday let us know, Im sure he'd join in!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 22:16  

I'll keep my eyes peeled otherwise he'll just have to have a blast around here on my 250 !!

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 26/02/2012 13:13  

Hey Mr Madscotts. What happened to you coming out to play ? .
Still always need cards putting up

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 06/03/2012 20:12  

Looks good and not very far for me to travel. I'll put a few cards up on my travels. :-)

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 06/03/2012 20:27  

Have a look at the June events Pb, Come and join the rebbels !!

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 08/03/2012 08:24  

Still hoping some cards can be put up as all you busy bikers will be on the roads more now, except those of you snowed in of course !!!
Thanks again
Mickey

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 06/04/2012 07:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email