MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi from Surrey

Hi from Surrey - Forums [Biker Match] Hi from Surrey - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi from Surrey

Hi there, just signed up for a month, or so. Passed my DAS in April and have been riding pretty much every day since.

Looking forward to seeing what is going on around Surrey (Croydon) and see if anyone fancies a ride out?

Update Reply
WildfireS3 @ 07/01/2012 22:08  

hi there wildfires3 welcome to bm hope you'll have a good look round and stay with us loads going on so get your name down for some fun take care ps i lived down your way for a few years still miss it steve

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 07/01/2012 22:20  

Hi Wildfire i have not long moved from Sutton, i am now in Merstham, so if you ever fancy meeting up for a hot choccie at Boxhill let me know

Update Reply
Roughie @ 07/01/2012 23:36  

Hi WF, I'm always up for a chilli burger at Box Hill.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/01/2012 23:51  

hi welcome jump in have fun

Update Reply
kaycat @ 08/01/2012 15:50  

Hi and welcome to BM, take a mooch about and then jump in with your boots on, we dont bite HONEST

If you have any questions just PROD A MOD, you can find a list of them at the bottom of the page under site staff, we are here to help, just like kwik fit fitters :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/01/2012 20:23  

hiya

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 09/01/2012 10:16  

Hi hello welcome to BM,and have fun..

Update Reply
skyline25 @ 11/01/2012 12:29  

Hello there WildfireS3, wishing you a warm welcome to Biker Match, congratulations in passing your DAS. Another new new member tuftyjohn was looking for other members in surrey to get together. There are lots of info on the various forums and many details abouts meets, events and rallies on the events pages. Most of all have fun and stay safe, all the best

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/01/2012 15:47  

Welcome. Looks like the Surrey fraternity is growing!!! Hope you have a great time and meet lots of new biker friends on here

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 19/01/2012 13:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email