MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bailwood Rally 11th till 13th May 2012

Bailwood Rally 11th till 13th May 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] Bailwood Rally 11th till 13th May 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bailwood Rally 11th till 13th May 2012

Hi folks Andy here to let you know about Hull & Districts 3rd Bailwood Rally,

I've only got till today to post this message, the dates of the rally are Friday 11th of May till Sunday 13th of May. If anyone is interested in the rally it will be posted on the events shortly,

This rally is fast becoming a bit of a legend as the old school style chill out small rally 275 strict limit, 1st year we broke even (virtually un heard of) last year we sold out on our 250 limit so we begged the scouts for a few more spaces, they can only allow 275 so 1st come 1st served with your pre books, we do expect a large number of returnee's from both the previous years so if you'd like to pre book or request more info then please contact Kevin Scott via the email or event mobile (best to text he does have a full time job lol) which are both posted on the events page!

I am not a full member of the site (lack of work means lack of subscriptions unfortunately) however if you do want to talk about it to me then I can answer your PM's here.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/12/2011 00:45  

The rally is on a supurb flat site approx 4 acres of camping area and annother 24 acres of wooded land with a bonfire seated area within.

REAL LOOS!!!! Yep ladies too. No fires are allowed on the main camp area no glass no dogs (for pretty obvious reasons), there will be live bands both nights with a rock disco to back them up.

Food stall, and also the camp staff joining it our fundraising for scouts with disabilities, they will also be providing good grub at very good prices and free coffee and teas all weekend.

We may have a couple of small stalls on site as we did last year but if you have or know one who may wish to join us please give them Kevins number or E-mail he will deal with them. Bare in mind NO 4 or More wheelers are allowed onto the main camping area (due to the clay drainage pipes near the surface) and the strict 275 limit!

There is a bus service past the entrance that runs back into Hull so you can safely get to the village or back to the site if you do not want to walk the 1.5 miles into the village, or go the other way to the sea side. The village has a small shop and a pub which will be happy with your custom.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/12/2011 00:57  

One very boaring but very needed thing to be said, if you bring childeren with you they are to be supervised by you ALL weekend, we the organisers are not a free baby sitting service.

Our volunteers who help run the rally do it to help the club raise the funds for the scouts they are there to help, they still pay full price for their rally tickets please respect them.

Ok think that's it for now folks hope you've enjoyed your xmas, and I wish you and yours a very happy new year, hope to see some of you at our rally and at the verious others we attend Andy :o)

(If you wish to volunteer a few hours to help it will be very much appriciated, it'll spread the load more so more of you can help the other volunteers enjoy more drinking/chilling time thanks)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/12/2011 01:07  

Great rally this one.

Sorry Ian & I won't make it this year Andy we will be knee deep in wedding plans hope its a sucsess again

(ps good to see you online again)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/12/2011 05:34  

Thanks :oD hope the wedding goes smoothly, probably won't be able to attend but there in spirit if nothing else. Only had a brief time back here, today my last day but never keep a good man down for too long lol.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/12/2011 12:24  

Please will you bup this up to the top for me as I will not be able too :o)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/12/2011 15:05  

Have I missed something here? How much is it?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2011 16:05  

V it's £10 prebook, £15 OTG and under 16's go free Now on the calendar, thanks Andy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2675

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/12/2011 22:38  

Thanks Sandi and thanks to Matt too. Hope some of you can make it this year

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 31/12/2011 03:04  

Hi not many comments here yet are you all asleep lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 15/01/2012 22:43  

Refreshing this thread at the request of Andy. Scroll back for the calendar link.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/02/2012 10:31  

Refeshing

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/03/2012 11:39  

you had let it get down to page 6 Sandi so i'm bringing it up

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/03/2012 11:20  

Unfortunately it clashes with NABD , but I hope you get a good turn out Andy x

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 27/03/2012 00:40  

well i know i'm not doing this one but is't any one else going

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/03/2012 01:07  

not much interest in this Andy sorry

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/04/2012 17:13  

you had let it get down to page 6 Sandi so i'm bringing it up Erm...Bill I was waiting until the 17th of this month to refresh it. It probably got to page 6 cos someone keeps refreshing events that take place much later. LOL http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2675

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/04/2012 14:57  

why the 17th and any way i think Andy's idea was to keep it near the top

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/04/2012 15:56  

Cos I refreshed it on 16th Feb and 17th March, roughly once a month. Andy started this thread in December last year, it wouldn't have been kept on page 1 for all those months because other events took place long before this one, but now it's getting nearer it's ok to keep refreshing it but not every day. Considering how many events we have taking place it doesn't make sense to refresh the same one too often, and to keep refreshing events that have months to go before they take place only makes other events, that take place sooner, go further down the forum.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/04/2012 16:39  

still not sure your right Sandi so i'l still keep bringing back events that have slipped down the pages unless Matt tells me otherwise

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/04/2012 17:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email