MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivington Barn, Lancs - Xmas Day 2011

Rivington Barn, Lancs - Xmas Day 2011 - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington Barn, Lancs - Xmas Day 2011 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivington Barn, Lancs - Xmas Day 2011

This event was added to the calendar in May, some members have added themselves to the attendance list, I'm posting it here to remind them to check, before setting off, that the barn is open on Xmas day. Remember to take your camera, to this and any other event you attend, we love to see your photos. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1598

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2011 10:05  

The cafe & barn wont be open Xmas day or Boxing day , but thats never stopped people meeting up Just remember to wrap up warm if you go & maybe take a flask of something warm with you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/12/2011 10:56  

Thanks for the info Shell, and the advice , I've updated the calendar.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2011 08:13  

Won't be able to go tomorrow but if the weather is fine on Boxing Day then I'm thinking of venturing out. Will pack a flask of tea and a mince pie

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 24/12/2011 17:22  

and surely some gingerbread daleks??? xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2011 09:21  

Of course!!

I've got butties packed, mince pies, gingerbread Daleks and a flask of tea ready. Just waiting for my bestest biking buddy to get here then off for a pootle up to Rivi

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 26/12/2011 10:03  

but i'm not going ang!! but i'm guessing youre talking about the rainman??!!

hope you both have a great, dryish time!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2011 11:10  

Rivi barn was open and serving food today. I got there about 11.30am. Horse boxes and zillians of cars everywhere. Thankfully some bikers also had thought to have a ride out and today. Was expecting it to rain, never did. Quiet windy though.

Update Reply
Dakar Chris @ 26/12/2011 18:18  

Ahhh I was there, could have said hello and you could have exterminated a gingerbread Dalek

We got there just before 12 and stayed about an hour. The barn was packed. Took ages getting out down the lane due to some big horseboxy thing taking ages.

Wasn't expecting it to be so busy

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 26/12/2011 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email