MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's the game where you knock on a door then run away?

What's the game where you knock on a door then run away? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What's the game where you knock on a door then run away? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's the game where you knock on a door then run away?

yee but still a pretty cushy job huh......

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 27/12/2011 08:31  

^^^..lol Lights the blue touch paper and stands well back

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 27/12/2011 11:06  

clarkee, I wasn't slagging off the postal deliverer, nor am I ungrateful. Some folk are still in bed cos 1) they are ill 2) they have worked a shift already 3) they were up late the night before with a wakeful baby 4) it aint compulsory to answer when someone knocks at the door You complained about householders not being ready to answer the door when the postie calls, not all of us order the said item and if we do it usually doesn't arrive when we are told it will therefore we can't be ready to open the door. I didn't say that the mail delivered to my address was incorrectly addressed, I said it was someone else's name on it. If postie won't take it back it goes in the bin. Seems that householders aren't the only moaning gits. I don't appreciate being called an arsehole. Merry Christmas to you too.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/12/2011 13:17  

"knock a door run" .
and
"hedge hopping"
was what we used to do when i was a kid and a teen and a drunk adult

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 28/12/2011 00:12  

Cherry Knocking or Knock Down Ginger we've known it as. Reminds me ... last time I did that with mates... "Knock knock knock", mates scarper, I turn to leg it ... and..................wait for it............ I remember I'm on crutches ................. DOH!!!!

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 29/12/2011 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email