MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

in jured soldiers xmas suprize

in jured soldiers xmas suprize - Forums [Biker Match] in jured soldiers xmas suprize - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

in jured soldiers xmas suprize

Hi ya all...ya can find details in events and on fb........the night before ie tuesday 27th theres a get together at the swan .....if ya can make it turn up more the merrier..also if any one wants to come the night before joe the landlord sez ya can sleep in the pub if you bring ya doss bags ,,hes got, a lovely open fire hmmmm might even stop there misself lol..from the feed back there could be quite a few there, so come along n ya can make some new friends too,...ride safe Taa Taz..

Update Reply
tazant @ 19/12/2011 17:45  

cant make the ride on the day due to work but would like to turn up on tuesday nite will you be able to make a donation on that nite to this good event

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 20/12/2011 06:02  

The Swan WHERE ?

Update Reply
Roughie @ 20/12/2011 06:52  

Where? Well spotted Chrissie, I didn't notice the start point address isn't stated. Destination: Military Ward Queen Elizabeth Hospital Long Lane Halesowen West Midlands B62 9JY 28th December 2011 Other onfo on calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2635

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/12/2011 07:49  

Awwwww, not back in Blighty till the 29th . If peeps have got nothing better to do, they should go and cheer up the boys. I know they will truly appreciate it and the efforts you guys put in ;)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 20/12/2011 15:11  

tis there if ya go look on events photos big poster with the info on lol..start point is the swan pub .long lane halesowen ,w mids b62 9jy..doors open at 10.00 am we venture off at 12 to be at the hossie for 12.30 ..12,45.....open house at the pub night before dunno whats goin on yet but last resort the plan ...fill the juke box...drink beer have fun..taa Taz

Update Reply
tazant @ 20/12/2011 16:30  

New up date...after having to go and drink beer (forced)..at the Swan the land lord joe very nice man , sez if any one wants to turn up on the tuesday night bring ya doss bags and he can accomodate ya, cant ask for more cud ya ....it gets better Taa Taz...

Update Reply
tazant @ 20/12/2011 20:53  

Erm..Taz, the address on the poster is obscured by the BM logo. I'm confused, I thought the address on the calendar was for the hospital, not the pub, is the pub in the hospital? lol I'll let folk contact you for the details. As the event hasn't taken place yet I didn't think to look at the photo page.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/12/2011 07:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email